Stair Analysis and Barme Drawings

1-Choose a ladder from the ladder library and place it in the drawing area. 2- By entering the ladder properties, edit the ladder dimensions and load information in accordance with your ladder. 2-Determine the support conditions with the command define stair supports. 3-Determine the stair reinforcement axes with the draw stair reinforced concrete calculation axis command. 4-Click the ladder analysis command. 5-Get the ladder drawings. Note: If the user wants, instead of using an existing staircase, he can create his own staircase with the Create staircase command or add new areas to an existing staircase. Sample staircase drawing and report is attached.

Does it analyze the staircase together with the building or does it analyze the separate separation and automatically transfer the load of the stairs to the floor and beams?

It is placed inside the project, but the staircase is solved as a separate construction. Currently not resolved with building

To create a pool, define the boundaries of the pool you will create with the - Route command to form a closed area. -Click the pool command. Select the Indoor area you created. Press the right mouse button. pool will be created. -Have an analysis by pressing the pool analysis command. With the "Adjust pool surface properties" command, you can determine the pool slab thickness, water level and pool slope. With the "Set Pool Wall Properties" command, you can change the thickness, elevation and upper elevations of the walls that make up the pool. -After the analysis, you can examine the moment, reinforcement area and displacements for any loading by clicking the 3D frame line from the right-click menu in the Perspective window.

Mr. Levent... can we change the calculated reinforcement on the stairs? If we can't change the equipment manually, I would be glad if a fix is made on this issue while it is in beta version.. Good luck with your work....

Thank you Mr. Levent, how do we reach the concrete and drawing results after modeling and analyzing the pool? Greetings

Reinforced concrete calculations are made on the pool walls, floor and handrails, and it gives As values in cm2 (cm2/m) on the front and back faces in m. Version 6.0010 in my hand.

After drawing the ladder, how do we connect it to the beam at the top? and how we fix it to the raft foundation or timed foundation at the bottom. Can you give an illustrative example of this?

Stairs are currently elements outside of the 3D carrier system. There is no such definition in the static sense, but you can give the ladder loads to the related element as external loads.

I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO OF IDECAD STATICS 6 VERSION BUT I WANT TO DRAW FOR TESTING I AM NOT DRAWING THE STAIR REINFORCEMENT, I PLACE THE STAIR. I HAVE STAIR ANALYSIS DONE I SAY DRAWING LADDER IT DOESN'T DRAW A BLANK SCREEN IS GOING ON DEMO DIE ACIBA?

In order to be able to do all of these things, you must first define calculation axes, just like in floors. The account axis is in the ladder toolbar and you can find it there.

"okn":281r77b2" said:
I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO OF IDECAD STATICS 6 VERSION, BUT I WANT TO DRAW FOR TEST PURPOSE, I DON'T DRAW THE STAIR REINFORCEMENT I CAN'T DRAW THE STAIR BOARD. I CAN'T SAY THE STAIR ANALYSIS I CAN'T DRAW. I found it easy to put the steel ladder here :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Welcome :) The dimensions in the stair drawing are always complicated like this. (This error is occasionally seen in manual dimensioning in other drawings, except for the staircase drawing.) Dimensioning shapes and text placement used to be better. Stair sections should all face the same direction. There is a confusion of understanding. Whether to the right or left of the ladder in the plan, its angle should always be in the same direction. No one turns the paper around to look at this drawing.

"NYILMAZ":17cexf8t" said:
Dimensions in the stair drawing are always confused like this (this error is sometimes seen in manual dimensioning in other drawings, except for the stair drawing). The problem does not appear. Can you attach the project of your drawing to the message? You can add a project for other drawings too

Hi Nedim, There doesn't seem to be a problem with line and size confusion. Can you attach the project of your drawing to the message? You can also add a project for other drawings...
Hakan, take it easy, Attached is a project with incorrect dimensions and a drawing of stairs. I couldn't understand how you couldn't see it in jpeg. but this was better. This does not always happen on a manual scale. Sometimes it gets better after exiting the command with esc. Sometimes, the object is corrected by entering the edit and pressing OK without doing anything. But I encountered it for the first time in ladder automatic dimensioning. (The file size is too big, I'm sending an e-mail) Since the drawing/stair drawings icon is the same as the Drawing / Draw mold plan icon. For your information...

Back