Some suggestions and questions about ideCAD 6.0010

When will IdeCad Wrep 6 be added to the program, should we upload the complete program to the plotter to get a printout?

We will include the WREP program in the new version package, which is planned to be released in the next week.

I have a few questions, is it possible to display the Mod sequences on the screen (3D frame)? Can the heat effect be entered? Is version 6.01 compatible with xp 64 bit, vista 64 bit? 64 bit speeds up analysis time. If you put the panels in the shell, the analysis time, which is 1 minute in a 5-storey building, increases to 15 minutes.

Hello, In order to examine the Mod Shapes from the 3D frame window, after analyzing your project, right-click the mouse in the Perspective Window and click on the 3D frame line from the pop-up menu. Select the Deformation line from the Display Results window that appears. Click on Loading options at the bottom right of the perspective window and select the modal line from the popup window. Press the forward and backward arrow keys to bring the mode you want to the screen and examine it.

"ahmetkaptan":2kn5pz36" said:
I have a few questions, Is it possible to display the mods on the screen (3D frame)? Is it possible to enter the heat effect? Is version 6.01 compatible with xp 64 bit, vista 64 bit? 64 bit speeds up the analysis time. If you enter it, the analysis time, which is 1 minute in a 5-storey building, increases to 15 minutes.
Hello Static program works without any problems in 64 bit.

Some questions about ideCAD 6.0010 1) When exporting static drawings as dwg, there are problems such as pen thickness/colors. I'm wondering (I haven't tried) are there any problems with drawings sent directly from the program to the plotter? 2) Will the IDESTATİK 6 series be compatible with Windows 7?

Re: Some questions about ideCAD 6.0010
"canlarins":29aohalk" said:
1) When static drawings are exported as dwg, there are problems such as pen thickness/colors. 2) Will IDESTATİK 6 series be compatible with Windows 7?
An answer has been given to your first question in the link below
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
There is only one answer to your question 2. ideCAD programs will always adapt to technological changes according to needs.

Back