Soil safety stress is negative how to design a foundation

nory

I entered a new project in idecad statics, the ground safety stress is 8t/m2 in the project, I first entered the 45cm raft, the stress on the ground was 8.7t/m2 as a result of the analysis, then I increased the thickness of the raft foundation to 55cm, the stress on the ground came out as 9t/m2, that is, as the raft thickness increases, the stress on the ground is less than the safety stress. went away. Then I made a raft foundation with beams, the same problem arose, the ground safety stress is negative, if you can help me with this, I would appreciate it, good work

Re: how to design a foundation if the soil safety stress is negative The magnitude of the soil stress is more related to the size of the foundation base area... If you increase the raft thickness -the total load on the foundation will increase due to the self-loading- the ground tension will decrease. may not be. In short, if you enlarge the mat floor area, you will get more precise results...

Re: the ground safety stress is negative, what kind of foundation can I design yes you are right, but the building is adjacent to the six commercial areas, that is, it sits completely on the plot, I cannot increase the floor area in any way

Re: the ground safety stress is negative, what kind of foundation can I design
"nory":3mkoyyaz" said:
yes you are right, but the building is adjacent to the bottom of the commercial area, that is, it sits completely on the plot, so I can't enlarge the floor area in any way[/quote ] I don't know the architectural style of your project, but in such cases, increasing the number of columns on the foundation may be the solution. When the number of columns decreases, the stresses cannot be met because the forces coming to a point increase. If the architecture allows, you can try something like this and make the load more widespread on the foundation. This method can also be used for problems related to punching .

Re: what kind of foundation should you design if the ground safety stress is negative reduce the thickness of your raft with the same thickness and define a beamed foundation, I think you will solve the problem, then pull your building loads to minimum real values, in short, you can solve the building weight and loads with a beamed raft at minimum values

Re: How can I design a foundation where the ground safety stress is negative Hello. I am also building an additional classroom in a school. Since the part coming to the school is adjacent to the school, when I take the raft embankment as zero in that part, the ground safety stress is negative. I have solved the system as if it is not contiguous, but with ambatman from four corners, but I am thinking of putting tie beam detail on the adjacent part in the autocad output. I wonder if it will be healthy, I am waiting for your opinions, thank you.

Re: ground safety stress is negative how to design a foundation EASY I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM THANKS IN NOW FOR YOUR HELP Z4 GIVES RADIUM ZG ERROR IN FLOOR CLASS HOW CAN I FIX... MY PROJECT IS ATTACHED... BECAUSE IT CANNOT BE INCREASED, IN MY PROJECT ONLY RADIATION IS NOT SAVE. WHAT I DID I CAN'T SAVE WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE HELP

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress Let's see your project. I also wrote in the other link. Upload and share the link with Upload

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress FRIENDS IS THERE ANYONE CAN HELP ME... I'M STILL TRYING BUT IT'S NOT WORKING

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress Hello My Suggestions --You need to solve the project interactively with the superstructure according to TDY2007 item 2.2.1.5, --When this solution is done, increase the system rigidity, raft laying and 2 laying errors. , --The first problem here is that the ground safety is too low. And when there is a D group, you cannot increase it. If it does, the raft will relax a little bit (according to the superstructure interactive solution, it is 13.17>10 maximum 21.66>10 rather high) --However, you need to increase the system rigidity, --After all these are evaluated, you will decide whether to make ground improvement or not. (I recommend you to examine what solutions they have made in the surrounding buildings.) Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: How can I design a foundation with negative soil safety stress how can I solve my foundation problem?

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress First, correct the error in the geometry control. S14 curtain column had faulty misalignment in the upper floors. I recommend splitting the tiles. Thus, you get rid of the bulky floor load. You can ampatch 40-50 cm to the foundations. You can reduce the attic loads. Depending on the floor type, you can increase the safety stresses by 50%. You can apply the live load reduction factor. Use a semi-rigid diaphragm solution. Make an interactive solution for the upper part. Let's see what will change in the end. N. YILMAZ

Re: How can I design a foundation if the floor safety stress is negative -I recommend you to divide the floors.--- you said, I don't understand how to divide it, my floor thickness is too much -You said you can apply the mobile load reduction factor -- it doesn't change here -posting to the forum I solve fully rigid for megabytes, the shape falls below 4, I normally solve it semi-rigid.

Re: How to design a foundation with negative floor safety stress Pass beams in both directions through the middle of the slabs. Therefore, the floor dimensions are reduced. In this way, you will have the chance to make less thick flooring. If you tick the box at the beginning of the line that continues as TS498...... in the Analysis/analysis settings / Load safety tab, you can apply the live load reduction factor. Look at how hard the columns are and you can tell if they are unnecessarily large. NY

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress Good day. A project I made in idecad8, I have now installed idecad 10 version, but no matter what I do, I can't meet the minimum ground safety stress requirement, minus (-) value comes out, I tried to enlarge the ampatments, I didn't change the thicknesses, and the project was flawless in idecad 8. Also, the building is 13.5 meters high with 4 floors and goes to ridiculous floor thickness. The ground group was Z3 before and now I can't find the ground value with the same Ta Tb. Could the reason for this error be that it was entered in idecad8? Would it fix it if I re-entered it in idecad 10, or do you have any suggestions. Also, when I reanalyze a small project in another project, 32 reinforcements were found in the 30*70 column and 51 on the 2nd floor. How can this be? How can there be such a difference between the 2 programs? Thank you in advance

Re: How can I design a foundation with negative ground safety stress
"batuhann28522":3ft68b01" said:
Good day.I have a project I made in idecad8, I have now installed idecad 10 version, but no matter what I do, I meet the minimum ground safety stress requirement. I can't provide minus (-) value, I tried to enlarge the ampatments, it didn't work, I changed the thicknesses, the project was flawless in idecad 8. Also, the building is 4 floors, 13.5 meters high and goes to ridiculous floor thickness.The ground group was Z3 before and now I can't find the ground value with the same Ta Tb Could it be that the reason for this error is that it was entered in idecad8, will it fix it if I re-enter it in idecad 10, or do you have any suggestions. Also, when I re-analyze a small project in another project, 32 reinforcements were found in the 30*70 column, how can there be such a difference between 2 programs. Thank you in advance.
It would be useful for you to read tbdy from start to finish, and I would remodel it if I were you, 4 times the result, don't take too much time z Do some research on negative ground stress your decision as engineer can turn this control off

Re: How to design a foundation with negative soil safety stress
"servany2":2n4o1ev3" said:
It would be helpful for you to read tbdy from start to finish, and I would remodel it if it were me. Do some research, you decide as an engineer, you can turn this control off
Good day. How will the column irons I mentioned above be like, when I re-entered the same project, I encountered too many errors.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in this link, the file named Project, after it was made in İdecad 8.5 and then analyzed in idecad 10.
IR_AKGÜN_STATİK.ide10.html in this link, the same project is entered with Idecad 10 and can you see the difference, even the increased column sizes. Is it normal for it to give so many errors, I ask you to examine it I will, thanks in advance. NOTE: If you select and copy the link to the (html) part, it opens, and if you click it, it gives an error. In the first file, the ground safety is entered too much, but there is no problem in the 13th file.

Re: What kind of foundation should I design
"batuhann28522":3gs8qr8a" said:
"servany2":3gs8qr8a" said:
It would be helpful for you to read tbdy from start to finish and I would remodel it if I were you. It doesn't take much time after 4 layers. Do some research on negative ground tension. As an engineer, you can turn off this control
Good day. When I re-entered the column bars I mentioned above, I encountered a lot of errors in the same project.
in this link the file named Project was made in İdecad 8.5 and later idecad After the analysis in version 10.
IR_AKGÜN_STATİK.ide10.html in this link the same project Idecad 10 is entered and can you see the difference even the column sizes augmented state. Where am I making a mistake, is it normal to have that much difference and to make so many mistakes, I will ask you to examine it. NOTE: If you select and copy the link to the (html) part, it opens, and if you click it, it gives an error.
Hello Analysis settings of the two projects you added are not the same. Soil class, Structural system behavior coefficients etc. In addition, in the project named "KADİR AKGÜN STATİK.ide10", Earthquake Ground Motion Level DD4 was selected. For buildings with BKS=3, select earthquake ground motion level DD2 and edit the TBDY 2018 wizard accordingly. Comparison of two projects Analysis settings, carrier system and loads must be exactly the same. Note: Floor type unidirectional gear flooring should be selected in the project. The curtains in the project do not meet the condition of Article 4.3.4.6 TotalMdev>0.75Mo. Curtains must be added to the system. Good work

Back