Should I put a column or a curtain at the end of the curtain?

iek58

Hello; I need to protrude in front of the elevator curtains (L-shaped) here is the column to the end of the curtain? should i make curtains? Or is it a polygon column? and in this way, 4 columns (two of them at the ends of the curtains) in B2 give an error of reinforcement margin. How can I relax the system? best regards
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Should I put a column or a curtain at the end of the curtain here? Hello My suggestions; --Remove the rigidity tick of -1 and -2 floors from the floor general settings, you get the result of the calculation, --(B) errors, --Remove the wall loads in the attic, reduce the floor loads, --Model the ladder and solve it together. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: Should I put a column or a curtain at the end of the curtain? Do not put a column at the end of the curtain. You can put a short headboard curtain.

Re: Should I put a column or a curtain at the end of the curtain? In 9 versions, polygon curtain definition and closed stirrup drawing will be automatic with the possibility to design it only as a title.

Re: Should I put a column or a curtain at the end of the curtain?
"Ismail Hakki Feeds":2op6pptc" said:
In 9 versions, polygon curtain definition and closed stirrup drawing will be automatic with the possibility to design it only as a title.[/ quote] The 9th version is coming full, I can't wait to use it

"iek58":aifl6j6f" said:
hello, I need to protrude in front of the elevator curtains (L-shaped) here at the end of the curtain, should I make a column? should I make a curtain? or is it a polygon column? and in this form, 4 columns in B2 (two of them at the ends of the curtains) it gives an equipment purchase error, how can I relieve the system? Regards
hello. What can we do in case the short arm is 30x80 long arm is 30x180 etc. on L fret, etc., if the short arm does not fit the 1/6 ratio?

Hello
"legend":2kyiea1v" said:
What solutions can we do if the short arm is 30x80 long arm 30x180 etc. on L fret, if the short arm does not fit the 1/6 ratio, kind regards.
Make a group curtain, mark it as a short head curtain Unver ÖZCAN

"unver":2m6n8zlz" said:
Hi
"legend":2m6n8zlz" said:
L is on screen. In cases where the short arm is 30x80, the long arm is 30x180, etc., what solutions can we do if the short arm does not fit the 1/6 ratio? Best regards.
Make a group pitch, mark it as a short title pitch. Ünver ÖZCAN
Thank you very much, Mr. Unver. It gives a 1/6 warning after making a curtain group, right?

Am I doing wrong? I'm importing into the same group but it shows in the error section. Where am I doing wrong?

Curtain Heading and Stapling Hello. In order to avoid short pitch error in my project, shall I make a Group or a Short Pitch definition? Also should the basis for Screen Z errors be magnified?

Hello there;
"legend":1f95kv29" said:
"legend":1f95kv29" said:
Am I doing it wrong? I'm importing into the same group but it shows in the error section. I wonder where am I going wrong.
Yes, you are doing it wrong. As Ünver Bey said a few messages above, MARK the 30x80 short pitch piece as SHORT TITLE SCREEN. Read the relevant document on the subject:
Once you have checked, you will not receive this warning again. Also, the SELECTION GROUP command you use is an irrelevant command for selecting elements. It will be sufficient to give the same group name to the group curtains.
Best regards.

"legend":3sv2fzhn" said:
"legend":3sv2fzhn" said:
Am I doing it wrong? I'm importing into the same group but it shows in the error section. I wonder where am I going wrong.
In the upper right corner of the forum, type "short head pitch" in the Search box and press the Search button [ url=https://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/search.php?keywords=k%C4%B1sa+ba%C5%9Fl%C4%B1k+curtain]search.php?keywords=k%C4%B1sa+ ba%C5%9Fl%C4%B1k+pitch[/url] It will be useful.

Re: Screen Title And Stapling
"vforvendett4":2gumsfj3" said:
Hi In order not to get short pitch error in my project, should I make a Group or a Short Pitch definition? Also, should the base be enlarged for Pitch Z errors?
-P03-P06 curtains need to be modeled as group curtains
-Raft basically to overcome the stapling problem; Thick mat flooring can be dropped. If the stapling problem is in the outer columns and there is no amplification, amplification can be done. Concrete grade can be increased. Column/curtain size can be increased. Stapling reinforcement can be used in the Column-Shear Properties/Punch Reinforcements tab. (The drawings of the selected stapling reinforcement are not made automatically. You have to do it yourself by reviewing the raft stapling report and using the 2D possibilities)

Back