shifting of columns

saridurmus

In a project I made in Ver 6.0010, when I loaded Ver 6.0011 and opened it from the side, everything was normal in the basement, but on the other floors, I saw that the columns were slipping. I fixed it and uploaded the new version, and I deleted and reinstalled Ver 6.0011, the same thing happened, the columns had shifted on all floors. What could be the reason for this?

Hi, I have attached the file. I correct the columns according to the basement floor and leave by sliding. later, when I enter another project and come to this project, the columns escape except for the basement floor. Also, Mr. Hakan, while setting the layout on ver 6.0011, the file that was saved until the drawing is new layout blog/all drawings cannot be imported into the layout.

Hello, It seems that the location of the columns outside the basement floor has shifted in the project you sent. In your project, the columns in the basement floor were copied to other floors with the Copy Floor command (with the option to copy only selected objects). The project has been registered. Exit and re-enter the program. No problems occurred. I am attaching the project file as corrected. Can you open the project and see if there is a problem?

Back