Shear capacity inadequacy and shear strength of shear joints

Re: Insufficient capacity of curtains and shear joint shear strength Hello, In case the capacity ratio of the curtain group is exceeded, the curtain sizes can be enlarged, the number and diameters of the curtain head reinforcement can be increased. Improvements can be made to the carrier system in a way that will reduce the effects on the curtain wall. Some determinations and suggestions for data entry in the project are as follows: -Both curtain groups are given the same name in the 1st basement floor. P08-P10 curtain group will be PG2. -There is a rigid basement floor in the project. I suggest choosing two-load state calculation method in Analysis Settings
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-2nd basement floor elevation of P103 curtain with other elevator curtains not compatible. I recommend modeling the raft foundation as flat without an elevator shaft
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Ground curtains on the non-rigid 1st basement floor In the Static/Reinforced Concrete tab of the properties of the properties, it would be appropriate to select the "subbasement/curtain that does not continue to the upper floor" option. -The raft foundation elevations are not compatible with the superstructure. -I recommend performing the analysis according to the "Superstructure interactive solution" option in the Analysis Settings/Foundation-Ground tab. Good work

Back