Section effects

Well, would it be okay if I draw small beams and make the ends of them a fixed support. Will there be any problems if I introduce the carpet to the program as if there is a column already and it is supported from those parts?

I sent it by drawing, but I think it didn't go, I drew small creases from the junctions and fixed the ends of the joint and introduced that the grid system is held. Is there any problem with this?

I'm sorry, I asked a lot of questions, I took your time, but it's okay if I support the ends of the wrinkles as I did, or do I need to enter a joint with a forehead plate. The columns already exist on the carpet, I only support the places where I support and reinforce, sorry again.

Hello there; If you have made the correct definition, there is no problem. Analyze to see if there is a problem, see modal results and structure behavior in G+Q vertical loading from the post-analysis perspective screen right-click analysis view deformations tab. If you check the moment diagram from the cross-section effects, you can understand whether there is a problem. If you think there is a problem, send a model for checking, not a drawing. Good work.

GOOD EASE, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME TAKE THE SAME ONE WITH PLATE ONE FIXED BACKGROUND I ALSO CHECKED WHAT YOU SAID I ONLY SEE THE DIFFICULT RELATED TO AXIAL LOAD. IF YOU CAN ALSO CONTROL AND INFORM ME IN THIS CITY, I CANNOT USE IT.

Your headstock model may be suitable, but the butt plate joint you use is adjusted to transfer axial load, that is, the joint produced for shears, and there is a joint at the relevant ends, so the results of your two models cannot be the same. If it needs to be fixed support, do not work with 2 models, you can only continue with the support model.

Back