Section effects

kobisan

All right, I had a question. While the cross-sectional effects of the mobile loads entered on the steel beam are created by the program on the (3-3) axis, the cross-sectional effects of the wall loads are not created. I wonder if I missed a topic. I would be glad if you help.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS Hello; In version 10.20 insert a beam between two columns. Enter values for fixed and live loads from the load sub-tab of beam properties. Analyze. If you examine the results separately for G and Q from the perspective screen right-click analysis display section effects section, you can see that the values for M33 have been created.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS I WILL ASK A SECOND QUESTION, WE CANNOT ENTER THESE WIND LOADS AS TS EN 1991-1-4. IKONDA SAYS TO CALCULATE WIND LOAD FOR OPEN BUILDINGS. WILL WE CONTINUE TO CONTINUE TO Calculate ACCORDING TO SUANLIK TS498?

Re: SECTION EFFECTS Hello; Yes, if you leave it to the automatic account, you need to make a wind calculation with TS 498. If you want to do it with TS EN, you can enter a user-defined wind load on the pavement.

Re: SECTIONAL EFFECTS ONE MORE QUESTION, COMBINATIONS WITHIN SECTIONAL EFFECTS CAN'T THE COMBINATIONS IN THE STEEL DESIGN ENVELOPE BE SHOWED AS THE MOST NEGATIVE AND CALCULATED DESIGNS?

Re: SECTION EFFECTS Hello; The steel design envelope has been obtained as an envelope, with the most negative of the inner strength you look at among all combinations. The most unfavorable combination for any element design is written in the design details of the element. You don't need to look at the steel envelope for element design. You just need to find the worst loading situation.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS but I am talking about the major part of the affecting moment capacity (Mr), I am talking about the moments in negative combination. It's coming out. Am I doing this wrong or is it something else?

Re: SECTION EFFECTS THE MOST NEGATIVE COMBINATION IN THE DETAIL SECTION IS 1.2G+Q+EX+ 0.3EY+0.3EZ WHILE THE MR MOMENT(THE MOST NEGATIVE MOMENT EFFECT IN THE DETAIL SECTION) IS 1.2G+ WITHIN THE SECTION EFFECTS - IT SHOWS MOMETS IN EX+0.3EY+0.3EZ. WHAT CAUSES IT?

Re: SECTION EFFECTS I did the analysis by connecting two columns with beams and making a rigid joint, not on the project, but the thing I said in combinations happened.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS As you stated, when designing steel elements that are rigidly connected to each other, Axial force and Biaxial bending, that is, compound effects are controlled. The relevant equation is used according to the regulation you selected. For example, for the Turkish steel code GKT method, H sections may be 11.1a or 11.1b. If you pay attention to the equation, moment is not the only force that affects, naturally, the combination you see for moment in cross-sectional effects is not the same as the combination in the design. In the design under composite effect, each combination is looked at one by one and the combination that gives the most unfavorable PMM ratio is used for the final design, and the program gives the relevant loading and design results both in the interface and in the reports.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS Take it easy again, while drawing grids etc., is there a joint to fix the steel columns that I need to attach to the reinforced concrete column?

Re: SECTION EFFECTS You can use a column foot joint or a support joint to connect the steel column to the reinforced concrete column. Good work.

Re: SECTION EFFECTS I guess I couldn't explain it fully, I think I can draw a steel column next to the reinforced concrete column and we fall in love with this steel column, and we connect these steel columns to the reinforced concrete columns with brackets. I asked the connection here and I'm solving the brackets I put there as a fixed connection.

Hello there; For other questions, send a project to make it easy for you. In this way, if you do not understand correctly which geometry you mean, time is recorded. You are not joining the steel column to the reinforced concrete column, you are asking for a combination to connect the purlin to the reinforced concrete column. Angle joint is suitable with bolts on both sides. Or you can use butt plate slip joints. Good work.

Sir, the grid system I mentioned, we are throwing steel columns in front of the reinforced concrete columns in this picture, how will we affect their effects. I have defined each steel column beam connection as a fixed support. I am not sure of its correctness. I would like to get your opinion as well.

BECAUSE WE ATTACHED STEEL COLUMNS TO REINFORCED CONCRETE COLUMNS AND STRENGTHEN IN THIS WAY, I SOLVE IT BY DEFINING FIXED BEARINGS AT EVERY POINT. HAVE I MADE A WRONG APPLICATION?

Hello there; Continue your project without defining a support. Already when you connect the column beams without using a joint, the nodal points are fixed automatically, you will get wrong results with the current state. Good work.

So how do I transfer the load of the grid to the existing reinforced concrete columns, don't I need to define a connection between the two?

Back