scaffolding

diriliş

There is no scaffold shredding method in our program. Therefore; If there are 5 openings in a floor, it is understood that it will not be possible to intervene in each opening one by one and build staggered scaffolding with the split method. Therefore, the openings, one by one according to the rank? You have to enter. Greetings

Hello there; You have to enter the scaffolding separately in each step transition zone. In this way, you will solve the height difference, the program does not automatically place according to the height difference.

Thank you. However, in the modeling of the pier to be built on the sloping land; We think that it is possible to automatically model the scaffolding by entering the level differences at the beginning, based on the number of floors and spans we accept in the scaffolding settings. I wish you comfort and success.

Hello, in my scaffolding project, the end freedom zones are coming out like this, what do the red, blue and greens mean? Do all of them except my anchors have to be in the form of joint?

Hello there; The red color is the nodal point. Blue and green represent freedom for the M2 and M3 directions. In summary, an articulated definition is made. This is how the scaffold macro comes in with automatic freedom, hinged to the rest of the elements except your anchors and columns. In other words, the column-column connection is modeled as fixed, the column-ground connection is recessed, the anchor is recessed. The reason is the working principle of scaffolds. In summary, there is no problem with these freedoms. However, if you want to create a special type and not use joints, you can freely create the same geometry with the steel column and steel beam commands without the scaffolding macro.

Back