roof

aysel

I want to draw a roof in the plan I added. In order not to give a net to the back garden, I defined a parapet wall. First I drew the roof by including the garden borders, then I define the roof space for the garden. but i had a problem how should i do it. Can you untie the roof for me?

Hello Ms. Aysel, We have created your attached roof according to your request. Click the roof command according to the floor you have defined. Create your roof by specifying the corner points of your project. Click the change roof eaves properties command from the roof dialog that opens when you click the roof command and click the edge of the roof you want to make a gable wall, enter 90 in slope and enter 3D. Also, make the create command inactive. Do the same for the other gable wall. Click the wall command, define a wall for the surfaces you want to create a gable wall and let its height exceed the height of the roof. Click tools-cut with roof command, select the roof, press the right button and select the object to be cut and press the left button, the top trimming command will remain active and press OK. Take it easy, good work

Thank you for the roof, but there would be no parapet on the walls facing the garden, there would be no roof slope. I solved it as you did, but I'm having a problem. how to solve when it is like i mentioned

Hello Ms. Aysel, After creating the roof in your project, it gives an error in defining the roof space on the roof edge. Therefore, I took the traces of your roof and created it in a new ide file with the copy-paste-from-file commands. Define the roof and create a space on the surface you want to define a parapet wall with the roof space command and set the roof eaves properties. Change the angle of the eaves to 90 with the change command. Your roof is attached. take it easy..

The roof should be as attached. I made a correction on the roof you made, but part of the roof is being deleted. It doesn't work. Can I ask you for help again?

It may be related to the geometry of your roof or the eaves type. For example, eaves type 2 also gives a warning, it cannot be created at angles of more than 75 degrees. I chose the eaves type as type 1 and created it as attached. good work...

Back