Rigid Basement Condition

Ssgzl

Hello: In the attached project, 1-) When I remove the rigid basement icon, I get the warning that the curtain dimensions do not meet the 1/6 condition. When the icon is checked, I get the warning that the rigid basement condition is not met, how can I solve this problem? 2-) Shear safety is not provided in C007 and C012 columns on the first floor? (Note: In the implementation phase of the project, the 1st floor slab has been completed at the moment. Unlike the first situation in the project, where the attic floor had to be completely raised by 1.2 m, I want to raise the towers +1.2 m in the attic floor and define a 1.2 m parapet and define 1 eaves on it, which is the cutting problem. It creates it.) 3-) I think the number of Dynamic Modes is 54 by default. How will we know how much we need to increase when it is insufficient, and will it be harmful if we determine the number of mods more than needed?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, In the project you added, curtains are modeled on the beams in the attic floor and there is a vertical continuity problem. This is the reason why the mod insufficiency problem and TBDY Article 3.3.1.1.b) conditions are not met. You can enter the parapet load as an additional load on the beams, or by unchecking the "Horse-end recessed support" option in the Static/Reinforced Concrete tab of the Properties of the relevant curtains, the curtains can be connected to the columns connected at both ends. Some other determinations and suggestions The supporting conditions of the stairs are wrong. While arranging the support conditions of the stair edges; To whichever element the edge of the stair is supported, only its attachment to that edge should be specified, other edges should be left blank. You can get information about the creation of stairs and the determination of support conditions from the links below. -Determining the stair support conditions
-Creating the stair
-The height of the stairs on the basement floor is not compatible with the floor height. - Since the curtains defined for Kuranglez are not attached to the structure, it would be appropriate to model them in a separate project. -It would be appropriate to model C013 and C05 columns as curtains and add them to the curtain groups and define them as short head curtains since 1/6 dimension ratio is not provided.
-C16 and C17 columns in the attic are not defined on the lower floors. -PZ06 curtain is a stand-alone curtain. The group is defined as curtain by using the space character in its name. It does not need to be defined as a group curtain.

Back