RGB Color Problem

legasov

Hello, my question is not static, it is a visually important issue for me. I would be glad if you help. I created a color palette for myself on ideCAD and this is how I make my drawings. However, when exporting, there is a big difference because it converts to close colors. I have also added a visual. How should I go about getting the colors exactly the same?
pqz2jil.JPG
j2vhgru.JPG

Hello, 120 colors defined in Pen and color settings defined in ideCAD, when DWG export is made, it is tried to be assigned to the closest color from the standard 255 colors defined in Autocad. One-to-one RGB codes are not transmitted. Therefore, it is not possible to obtain the same colors in DWG. Fixed Plot pen thickness issues when transferring CTB pen and color settings in version 10.59. Also, the algorithm in color selection has been changed. If you are using the old version, you can try updating it.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, I am having a similar problem. Even close to the same tones. I intervened at number 91 between Cyan and Blue. DWG also comes with 145 RGB codes. Is there a way to fix this without output from the program? The color looks very pale in the digital environment. Do you need to edit in Autocad? Good work.

Hello As I mentioned in my previous message, the colors defined in Pen and color settings in ideCAD are matched with Autocad colors with a certain algorithm. Matching is made by using the RGB values of the colors defined in ideCAD. You can change the RGB code of the colors in the pen and color settings dialog. If you change the colors used in the drawings in ideCAD, consider the pen thicknesses assigned to the color. After the DWG drawing is exported, you can change the colors in Autocad if you want. If you add your project, we will review it.

Back