REVIEW ANALYSIS RESULTS

suatyy

I CANNOT FIND WHAT THE BEAM OR COLUMN ELEMENTS FAILURE IN THE ANALYSIS DO NOT RESCUE IN THE NEW VERSION. IN 5 VERSIONS, WE CAN CONTROL THE CUT-OFF VALUES FROM THE COLUMN EARTHQUAKE REPORT FOR EXAMPLE IN THE REPORTS. IT ALSO GIVES ERROR MESSAGES MORE OPEN. IN THE PROJECT I SENT ATTACHED, I CANNOT FIND THE REASON THAT THE COLUMNS AND BEAMS THAT DON'T SAVE. AGAIN, I EXPERIENCED MANY LOCATIONS IN THIS PROJECT. WHEN I PLACE THE BEAM, IT LOCKS WHEN I CONNECT THE FRONT FACE HOLDER BEAM TO THE NODE OF THE RIGHT SIDE COLUMN. I EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM IN OTHER PLACES. IN THIS EXAMPLE, WHEN I PLACING THE ELEVATOR CURTAIN WITH A PANEL ELEMENT, NOT A POLYGON, IT WILL CHANGE THE ANALYSIS RESULTS. IN THIS WAY I CANNOT PLACE A BEAM INTO THE LIFT CURTAIN. WHEN I WANT TO EXAMINE ELEMENT SECTION EFFECTS, THERE ARE RAW VALUES, DESIGN VALUES, ETC. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE MEANINGS THANKS SUAT YILDIRIM

Hello Mr. Suat, When we enter the Column Reinforced Concrete dialog after the analysis, the problematic columns next to the column names are; (B) : Column-beam composition shear safety error can be examined in detail in the Report --> Earthquake Code --> Column Beam Composition Safety report. (ab) : TDY. 3.4.3.1. Control: Reinforced Concrete --> Parameters --> If you enter the beam parameters, as seen in the attached dialog, there are some conditions regarding the reinforcement of the beam at the column beam connection point The length of the beam reinforcement inside the column (a+b)>= lb Beam miter length b>= 12 fi and a There are conditions >=0.4lb. If the square length of the beam inserted into the column is insufficient, (ab) error is given in the Column and Beam Reinforced Concrete dialogs. A column is marked in the ZK Column, which means a weak column. If the beam is in reinforced concrete; (S) : Beam deflection value exceeded : You can get a beam report and examine it under the heading Deflection crack controls. Raw value given in reinforced concrete dialogs and reports: If the values obtained after the analysis are Design, the Raw values are increased due to some conditions in the Regulation, the values used in the section design are the values used in the section design. You can check the Shear safety section in the column reports. Good luck with.

Back