REPORT OUTPUTS

kerimbabal

WE DO NOT WANT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY (LICENSEE) WRITED ON THE REPORT PRINTABLES. IT MUST BE WRITTEN AS PREFERRED. IT WOULD BE MORE CORRECT THAT THE HISTORY DEPENDS ON PREFERENCE

Dear kerimbabal, The request that the license holder's name and license information should not be written on the report outputs has been a demand intensely requested by the control engineers in municipalities and IMO for about 2 years. This request was also persistently requested by our customers who use our software under license. The change we made in ideCAD Static 6 was a necessity due to its contribution to the prevention of unfair competition conditions in the market and the inconveniences of using unlicensed programs.

we are doing the project works of the leading project and construction companies in Turkey under the name of a few companies. Some of these companies do not want to have information about our companies in the project and report outputs. At the same time, we are doing projects with other companies even though the license of the programs has been taken by one of our companies. and creates a problem for our customers.

I think it is a very necessary plugin. As follows; We licensed users, especially in the market, know that the rate of projects with broken static versions is very high. At this point, the municipalities and the chamber unfortunately do not do their part. The Chamber does not put enough pressure on the municipalities about the inspection. It does not inform or warn its members. Especially the municipalities; He doesn't care at all. I live in Şırnak and unfortunately the chambers, municipalities and my colleagues are very insensitive about this. I think the biggest responsibility is in the rooms we are affiliated with and then the municipalities. Consider that if the chamber asks the project author for the license of the program used only once in project approvals, pirated use is reduced.

Back