RENDER VISUAL EDUCATION

faruk

DEFINITELY WORKING ON THE Render, I CANNOT PROGRESS ENOUGH. IF YOU PREPARE THE VISUAL TRAINING FOR ARCHITECTURE IN THIS Render. I WANTED A LOT OF THINGS. THE ISSUE IS THAT EXAMPLE OF THE CHAIR, IF YOU PREPARE IT IMMEDIATELY.. THANK YOU......

Faruk, I agree with you, and I can't get the renders I want. In particular, I cannot give a natural look to the colors and textures of the objects. No matter what I do, I get an artificial image. A tutorial like this would be helpful. Suat lightning

kzey-yak%c4%b1n-plan-DEMO.jpg
it looks fine for me, but ide rendering a Why can't I import dwg and dxf files? If only I could show you these pictures:?

We were planning to prepare the ideCAD Render training with 6 version possibilities, but considering your request in this direction, we can start to prepare the most necessary headings. ideCAD Render is our software where you need a visual support and guidance the most. With sample applications, you can naturally achieve easier results. We will start recording as soon as possible. Mr. Scetcher and Mr. I think you are making a mistake in adding the wolki pictures. I wrote all the steps to do under another topic. If you want, e-mail your work to me and I will add it on your behalf. Good work

This is the message below that I was talking about. If you cannot add them even though you have done them correctly, I can add them if you send me your works via durala@ideyapi.com.tr. Best regards
"Arzu Dural Gök":3vuz6md7" said:
Mr. Scetcher / Ms. Wolqi, since your posts are not visible, I wanted to write down the steps to do. First of all, you will browse the file name from the plug-in installation. Then click on attach file. Finally click on insert inline. At the top, for example, [attehment=0]ANTIKAGR.jpg[/attechment] will appear. Click img from the top icons. link
attechment]
Click preview. If these steps are done correctly, the image will appear in the preview. Then you can send it by clicking submit. Regards

WONDERFUL. I THOUGHT NO ONE OTHER THAN ME WANT TO RENDER THE VISUAL EDUCATIONAL SET. I THOUGHT A LOT OF IT MYSELF. IT WAS MY STARTING POINT. I TAKE 1 HOUR COURSE. I KNOW IT'S NOT ENOUGH, BUT WE CAN'T WAIT FOR 1 HOUR. I DRAW THIS SET. OUR PROJECTS IN IDECAD, WE GIVE MONEY TO OTHERS FOR A SIGN. IT SAY IT WAS NOT GOING. MOVE NODE COMMAND IN THE LAST VERSION CHANGED AS I WANTED, Ms. Arzu. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING. ZELİHA...

I have not met 6 versions yet, but I would like to see a detailed education style for rendering. This is the most difficult issue in Idecad, we do not have any problems in using other sections. Regards

I heard that there are courses given in Istanbul ideyapı office, is it possible to publish the videos or documents of solid modeling and rendering courses here or send them as pm?

GOOD WORK. SN. ADMIN FRIENDS... I REQUEST YOU IF YOU PREPARE A VISUAL VIDEO ABOUT IDE RENDER (IT MAY BE DIRECTLY IN IDE RENDER, NOT IN IDE RENDER) WITH THE UPGRADE TO VERSION 6. WE CAN SAY THAT WE ARE SO FOREIGN, EVEN IF THE NEW INTERFACE OF THE PROGRAM IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. OK WE ARE RENEWING I PUBLISHED SOME PICTURES IN SAMPLE PROJECTS. BUT I HAD NEARLY 10 RENDERS TO GET THAT ONE PICTURE. INSTEAD, WHAT DOES WHAT DOES THE LIGHT BE MORE EFFECTIVE WHEN IT IS INSTALLED HOW AND WHEN IT IS GIVEN AND A CLEAR IMAGE WILL BE OBTAINED? GAMMA STANDARD VALUE 2.2 BUT IT ADDS DIFFERENCE LIKE UP AND DOWN THERE ARE MANY TILES AND OPTIONS IN MATERIALS LIKE REFLECTION DAYLIGHT COLOR WE CAN TRY TO MAKE AN OPTIMUS OPTION. FOR EXAMPLE THERE ARE SOME MATERIALS INSIDE THE PROGRAM, BUT IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO CALL THEM ONE BY ONE. IN ORDER TO USE THESE MATERIALS IN A HEALTHY MANNER, WE NEED TO MAKE THE RENEW SETTINGS CORRECTLY. HOW IS IT TO SHOW THESE 2D OBJECTS LIKE 3D OBJECTS BY GIVING OPACITY? WITH WHICH COMMAND WE DRAW WHAT AND THROW THE MATERIAL TO IT. I TRIED TO MAKE IT BUT THE PICTURE STILL LOOKS LIKE 2D PERSPECTIVE. WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR WORK. IDECAD IS DOING MORE FINE WORK BY DAY. BUT WHY CAN'T WE DO THE BEST? WITHOUT USING A 3D GI PHOTOSHOP I MADE, WHY CAN'T I HAVE TO BE CRUSHED AGAINST QUALITY AS MAX USERS DID IN 1 MONTH WITH THE WORK THAT MAX USERS DID IN 1 WEEK WITH IDECAD WORKING IN 5 VERSION GIDECAD IDEPHOTO YDECAD 2 WORKSHOP . A BEAUTIFUL VISUAL ESTABLISHED, EVEN IF THE RESULT IS NOT AS MUCH AS MAX. BUT NOW I CAN GET THAT QUALITY ONLY WITH A LOT OF TIME. THE PROGRAM HAS DEVELOPED ITSELF. BUT IT APPEARS THAT USERS CANNOT ADAPT TO THE PROGRAM YET. BECAUSE, WHEN I SEE THE 3D PICTURES SHARED ON THE SITE, I ALWAYS SEE PICTURES WHICH SHOW THE IMAGES OF A BEGINNING USER EXCEPT FOR A FEW OF THEM, INCLUDING ME... THIS IS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE PROGRAM, IT IS NOT THE BLACK ORDER WORK OF USERS. BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EDUCATION. HOWEVER, IF I WANT TO BUY IT NOW, THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME. I HAVE BEEN USING IDECAD FOR 8 YEARS, BUT I HAVE BEEN HIGHER THAN THE AMATEUR LEVEL FOR 3 YEARS. THE REASON FOR THIS IS NO INFRASTRUCTURE.

There should definitely be visual training videos, the program lock feels unnecessary, dear administrators...!!!

We have published a help booklet created with sample images on this subject.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
517 people have downloaded it, you can also download and benefit. Why make the dongle feel useless?!
"onderyk":12csf2fx" said:
There should definitely be visual training videos, the program lock feels unnecessary, dear administrators...!!!

Back