Relative Shift Problem

ganymede

Hello there. I need your opinion on how to solve the relative offset problem in the attached project. Adding curtains, section enlargement did not help. Only interestingly, I noticed that in a normal floor, the K15 beam saves if it is supported on the beam passing through the outer axis of the column and not on the S14 column. When you fix this error, your system does not recover. I'm surprised that such a small game can affect the system so much. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, Please attach the IdeCAD project file where the K15 beam you mentioned in your project is not connected to the S14 column, but to the beam passing through its outer axis and relative translation problem does not occur. Let's examine the situation. Good work

I reviewed your project. According to the rigid diaphragm method, the K15 beam-column connection is formed incorrectly in the project, which does not have a relative floor drift problem. We have included this in our notes. In the semi-rigid solution, on the other hand, the relative storey drift problem occurs. Project I suggest a solution according to the semi-rigid diaphragm method. I also suggest you to review the link below about the relative floor drift problem and possible solutions.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
In addition, the Ground class ZE type is a very weak ground. I suggest considering the soil improvement option. Moving the floor class to higher levels with soil improvement contributes to more economical solutions. Good work

The link does not open. If it is recommended to add curtains in the relevant direction, I have already done it and the changes I make do not have any effect. When soil improvement is made, the ground class is not changed in general. Thank you.

Back