relative floor drift error

unalors

Hello, when the floor class was ze in my project, most of the columns were changed and I could not fix the relative floor offset error. can you help me.

Hello, Although the analysis is performed according to the "Wall and facade elements are connected with flexible joints...(4.9.1.3.b) option in the Analysis settings, the relative floor drift problem occurs. The rigidity of the structural system needs to be increased. You can check the following link on the subject.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It would be appropriate to model it as a shell.The elevations of P09-P12-P13 basement curtain walls are not compatible with the building and the foundation is not defined under it. Good work

I made your jeans small so that the curtains you mentioned are shorter in length, we put them there as retaining walls

"unalors":3j4xtsc2" said:
doesn't save when curtains are modeled as shells.
For the correct calculation model, it would be appropriate to model your curtains as shells. When curtains are modeled as shells in your project, except for a curtain, Vr>Ve condition is not met, so KAs(- ) problem occurs. If larger stirrup diameters are selected in the reinforcement selection dialog, the problem is solved. For the solution of the shear force problem in the walls exceeding the limit value, the wall dimensions can be enlarged, higher strength concrete can be used, and improvements can be made to the carrier system to reduce the shear force on the wall. Good work

"unalors":5lmgrjsr" said:
I made the jeans smaller so that the curtains you mentioned are shorter in length, we put them as retaining walls there
You can model the retaining wall with the retaining wall object. Currently, these curtains affect the building analysis model.

Back