Reinforcement selection in basement bulkheads

AUGURD

Hello, I want to make the body reinforcement of my fi12 normal curtains 14 in my sub-basement curtains, how can I do such a thing? I don't want to deal alone

Re: Reinforcement selection Hello, You can do this by editing the reinforcements in the Shear Concrete Design dialog. The process steps can be as follows; Select the basement bulkheads in the plan window. Enter the curtain concrete dialog. Arrange the reinforcements in the diameter and spacing you want. (All lines can be selected by clicking the first and last line together with the Shift key.) Click OK to exit the dialog. In the curtain reinforcement selection dialog, remove the 12 mm reinforcement diameter that you do not want to use and analyze again.

Re: Reinforcement selection Hello; In fact, this situation is not specific to the project or individual. In our projects, we do not want to choose the horizontal and vertical reinforcement of our basement and basement perimeter curtains and earthquake curtains with the same diameter. For this reason, we have to repeat the analysis/reinforced concrete several times. In the reinforcement selection menu, it is possible to distinguish between earthquake curtains and basement and basement perimeter curtains. Best regards. Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

Back