Reinforcement error in elevator curtain

sara

hello, in my project, I couldn't fix the existing error due to the lack of reinforcement in the reinforcement drawings of the elevator curtain (P30 and P29), what is the reason? I don't know if there is an error in the drawing or if the problem is caused by something else. When I draw, the drawing is broken when I make beam combinations in those parts.

If you describe the small curtains at the elevator curtain end as columns, your drawing problem will disappear.

When I solve it that way, the municipality can cause trouble, isn't there another solution method? There was no error in drawings like this before, I could draw those ears in a connected way, now they can't be drawn as a whole

"sara":188m9akn" said:
hello, in my project, I created an incorrect drawing in the reinforcement drawings of the elevator curtain (P30 and P29) and could not resolve the existing error due to insufficient reinforcement, what is the reason? When I make a beam composition in parts, the drawing is distorted. I would appreciate your help. Have a nice day (the project is attached)
Hello, as the P029-P30 panels are very small in size, finite elements cannot be created and reinforcement design cannot be made in the current model.As Mr. Nedim said You can model the elements as column objects.Defining a column instead of a panel does not pose a problem for the analysis model.The column object will be connected to the panel with rigid arms.

"sara":ahppxra6" said:
how can I solve the problem of Nmax in the beam in the 2nd basement of the project
In your project, the axial load on the K7 beam exceeds the limit value of 0.1*Ac*Fck. To solve the problem, the beam dimensions can be increased, the concrete strength can be increased, etc. (The limit value and the calculation value seem close to each other. If the beam width is 30 cm, the problem is solved)

floor thickness error I'm sorry, I have a question again. The slab thickness requirement is not met in the attic floor. I was able to fix 2 of the 4 slabs, but I made the two slabs on the left with 16 cm reinforcements on the bottom + flat on the top, but what can I do?

Back