Reinforced Concrete Calculation Axis Arrangement

FurkanParlak

Good day to all... In the project I am working on, since the geometrical shape of many floors and raft foundations is trapezoidal, I have difficulty in creating the calculation axes. What should I pay attention to when creating an account axle manually and can you make an example on my project? I would be very happy if you could help me with this. I added the download link of the project file I'm working on. Thank you in advance...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, While defining the reinforcement axes in the slab and raft, you can draw the reinforcement axis with the "Draw Reinforced Concrete Calculation Axis" command in the Slab and Raft auxiliary toolbars. You can edit the location and working distances of the reinforcement axles with the command "Change the geometry of the reinforcement axles". In the project you added, the flooring system consists of two-way gear (cassette) flooring. The reinforcement seems to have defined the axles. You can define raft slab reinforcement axes one each in X and Y directions. When two raft axes are defined in the X and Y directions, as in the example, the measurement accuracy will increase slightly. This does not affect the analysis results. Good work

Back