Reducing the span of a large span beam

diriliş

In order to reduce the span of a large span beam, it is desired to place a box profile with a smaller cross-sectional area instead of a column in the middle of the beam. 1-) How is this shown on the mold plan? 2-) Is it possible to analyze? 3-) How to understand whether the box profile section is sufficient or not? I am using ideStatik v10.

Reinforced concrete and steel structural elements can be modeled together in IdeCAD Reinforced Concrete+Steel program. 1-Steel box profile is automatically displayed on the mold and application plan. 2-Analysis is done. 3-Section checks are made automatically, results are shown in reports and Steel design dialogs.

As I wrote before, I want to use steel elements (columns etc.) in the western parts of a reinforced concrete building. For this; 1-) Shall I choose "Steel-Reinforced Concrete" from the analysis settings? 2-) How do I find the steel elements on the monitor and enter the project? 3-) How will the analysis be? 4-) How will the drawings be? 5-) There is a reinforced concrete icon on the screen. How will the steel icon appear?

"diriliş":2ytnm63c" said:
As I wrote before, I want to use steel elements (columns, etc.) in the western parts of a reinforced concrete building. For this; 1-) Will I choose "Steel-Reinforced Concrete" from the analysis settings? 2-) On the monitor How will I find the steel elements and enter the project? 3-) How will the analysis be 4-) How will the drawings be? 5-) There is a reinforced concrete icon on the screen.How will the steel icon appear on the screen?
If you have the ideCAD Reinforced Concrete program, you cannot model steel elements and steel structure. In order to model steel structural elements, you must have the IdeCAD Reinforced Concrete+Steel program.

Back