Punching Equipment Detail Drawing

legasov

Hello, in my project, I chose "evenly spread crossties" as the staple reinforcement for my columns on the ground floor. However, I cannot see the punching reinforcement details in the drawings. What should I do? Thanks in advance..

You have to draw the punching reinforcement details with 2d possibilities -according to the calculation report- by yourself.

"puncover":zrtv1c8o" said:
You have to draw the punching reinforcement details with 2d possibilities -according to the account report- by yourself.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thank you for your reply. I am making various applications to improve myself. Today I wanted to look at the stapling reinforcements. Normally, it is corrected by adding stapling reinforcement under the columns that cause a stapling error. I couldn't understand. What exactly do major and minor sizes mean?

"legasov":2kwyfz9s" said:
"puncover":2kwyfz9s" said:
You have to draw the punching equipment details with 2d possibilities -according to the account report- by yourself.
Thanks for your reply. I make various applications to improve myself. Today I wanted to look at the staples. Normally, it is corrected when adding punching reinforcement under the columns that cause punching errors. However, I did not fully understand how this application was implemented on the construction site. What exactly do the major and minor dimensions mean? I could not come to a conclusion when I compared it with the number of stirrups and their spacing.
Hello The major and minor length values in the raft punching control report represent the total length to which the punching reinforcement will be applied. Major: Total length at which punching reinforcement will be applied along the long side of the column Minor: Total length at which punching reinforcement will be applied along the short side of the column. The representation of the punching reinforcement drawings is given in TBDY 2018 figure 7.16 in general terms.
Good work

"Levent Özpak":1acre5au" said:
"legasov":1acre5au" said:
"puncover":1acre5au" said:
You have to draw the punching equipment details with 2d possibilities -according to the calculation report- by yourself.
[ url=https://hizliresim.com/TBix34]
TBix34.png
[/url] Thanks for your response. I am making various applications to improve myself. Today I am looking for stapling accessories I wanted to take a look at it. Normally, it gets better when I add punching reinforcement under the columns that cause a stapling error. However, I couldn't quite understand how this application was applied on the construction site. What exactly does the major and minor dimensions mean? When I compared it with the number of stirrups and their intervals, I could not come to a conclusion.
Hello Radye stapling Major and minor length values in the inspection report represent the total length at which the punching reinforcement will be applied Major: The total length at which the punching reinforcement will be applied along the long side of the column Minor: The total length at which the punching reinforcement will be applied along the short side of the column am length. The representation of the punching reinforcement drawings is given in TBDY 2018 figure 7.16 in general terms.
Good work
Thank you for your interest.

]Hi friends, when there is a flood wall around the building, raft foundation punching control calculation is not done on the columns around the building. How can we do it. Here, single stapling control is calculated in the columns I marked with yellow [attachment=0]2.JPG[/attachment

"engineer":1us2dbeu" said:
]Hello friends, when there is a basement curtain around the building, raft foundation staple checking calculation is not performed on the columns around the building. How can we do it. Here, single punching control calculation is performed on the columns I marked with yellow [attachment=0] 2.JPG[/attachment
Hello There is no stapling control on the columns connected to the basement walls. Since these elements are connected to the columns and the foundation, they will make a positive contribution to the punching calculation and reduce the out-of-plane shear stresses. If stapling control is desired, the analysis can be done by deleting the sub-basement walls. stapling control will be done.Good work

"Levent Özpak":qtv919hc" said:
"mühendise":qtv919hc" said:
]Hi friends, when there is a flood curtain around the building, raft foundation punching control calculation is not performed on the columns around the building. How can we do it. Here, a single stapling control calculation is made on the columns I marked with yellow [attachment=0]2.JPG[/attachment
Hello Stapling control is not performed on the columns connected to the basement curtains. Since these elements are connected to the columns and the foundation, they will make a positive contribution to the punching calculation and reduce the out-of-plane shear stresses. If stapling control is desired, analysis can be performed by deleting the sub-basement curtains. In this case, stapling control will be made on the columns. Good work
Hello, Afyonkarahisar Municipality definitely wants the stapling verification of the corner columns attached to the curtains. And without deleting the curtains, STA4 users offer these reviews, says the engineer in the municipality. I've been struggling to solve this problem for two days. Please help me to access the report without deleting the curtains. I am waiting for your urgent reply. Good work, Best regards...

"musabcoban":33ouhgai" said:
Hello, in Afyonkarahisar Municipality, the corner columns attached to the curtains must be checked for stapling. And the engineer in the municipality says that STA4 users provide these inspections without deleting the curtains. I have been struggling to solve this problem for two days. Help me. I am waiting for your urgent answers. Good work, Best regards...
Hello, If your curtains are basement curtains, at this stage, I can suggest you to model the curtains without connecting them to the columns. In this case, the staples are checked on the columns. Good work

Back