Project Control Program

Architect3dx

Hello. Can you make a project printing program that will encrypt them, similar to pdf files, for project controls, and a reading program that will only comment on it and indicate the deficiencies in the control. This will save time in project controls and prevent unnecessary project output.

Hello, first of all welcome to the forum. As far as I can tell from your question, you mentioned our PDF export feature that we are currently doing. We already have the opportunity to save the project with all 2D and 3D drawings (optional) as pdf, open it in a program such as acrobat, and send it to your customer, institution, etc. Best regards
"Architect3dx":gw8r7xyc" said:
Hello Can you make a project printing program for project controls, similar to pdf files, that will encrypt them, that will save time in project controls and will save unnecessary project output. will prevent it from being taken..

Thanks.. yes, I saw your PDF export feature, it's very nice.. but what I mentioned is a little different, for example, when we create a project, this 45-inch kadi can be 5-10 meters long.. after finishing this project, saving it with a different saving format.. during this recording The pen thicknesses that we set in the original file should not be corrupted and it would be better to set an unlocking password if desired. We should be able to open the file we saved as in the WREP program and get a printout. It will be enough for the Control Only person to have the ability to add comments to the places they see wrong, as in the "Adobe Reader X" program. that is, after the person who made the project makes a different recording from his original file, another person will not be able to make any changes on the project, so a drawn plan can be sent to the necessary institutions for control over the internet without fear of using it by someone else. "The WREP program is very suitable for this, it can be done easily with a little modification." Thank you for your interest.

Back