Profiles that don't save

trkitaro

Hello, in my attached project, I have steel profiles that do not recover after adding snow load and solar panel load. Can you help me how to follow? Note: In many of my steel projects, all profiles are saved when I analyze without entering the trapezoidal sheet and snow load. But if I generalize, in every project I enter trapezoidal sheet metal and snow load, scissors and purlins, and sometimes even steel columns, do not save. I will also be glad if you can help me, what kind of a way should I follow regarding the problems I mentioned.

Hello there; It is very normal for the structure to be insufficient after snow load and constant loads are added because you add a serious load on it. Analysis settings - enter analysis settings wizard and apply the options we edited if your other projects are similar like this. Your project is not mixed structure and reinforced concrete&steel. This system is decided according to the fact that the elements connected to the same diaphragm in the superstructure are of different materials. There are only steel elements in your superstructure. Therefore, your carrier system type has been changed to C11 in both directions. A very small increase in cross section relative to the load on the cross section of the purlins and reducing the distance between the purlins is an effective way to reduce the cross section. Your mid-axis beams are passing serious spans, you need to increase the cross section.

Normally, there is a reinforced concrete curtain between the steel columns, I haven't entered it into the system yet. Steel columns should normally be anchored to the foundation, and this is how I entered the system, only when I enter 100 cm high reinforced concrete walls, it looks like the steel columns are anchored to the curtain and this is how the drawings are given. How can I restore my steel columns after the curtains are in or is there any other solution? Thank you.

You have to insert the curtains between the steel columns. The program does not automatically divide reinforced concrete elements according to steel elements. Instead, steel elements are placed on reinforced concrete elements, as this is the general practice. It will be sufficient to enter the curtains one by one between the steel columns in the plan.

Back