PROBLEMS WITH IDE MIMAR6.055

ATILIM GRUP

1: It asks it to change the axes while automatically renaming an object, and it changes the location names to s 01 while recording the project automatically 2: when recording the project automatically and while recording normally, it constantly asks for the name 3: we cannot use the possibilities such as supergelik floor deletion in the profile object. Even though I didn't name it, I saved and closed the project in the evening. And when I opened it in the morning, my project was opened with the location names changed to S01 5: It works in commands such as move - copy - trim, or it comes out of the command itself 6: we couldn't find the answer from where the exterior elements such as sove were made. can we get it

"ATILIM GRUP":1sy7gtet" said:
1: While it asks to change the axes while autonaming objects, it also changes the location names to s 01 2: when recording the project automatically and while recording normally, it constantly asks for the file name 3: like deleting the supergey layer possibilities in the profile object we can't use it, it gives the warning that the section is not specified 4: even though I did not name the object in the location names, I did not save the project and close it. When I open it in the morning, my project opened with the location names changed to s01 5: it works hard in commands such as move - copy - trim or it sounds like it 6: We couldn't find where the exterior elements are made from, I wonder if we can get a quick answer for these problems
Hello, Regarding your questions, 1-If you only want to name the axis, if you select the axis you want to name before entering the Automatic Object Name command, only the selected elements will be named. If you don't do the operation. All objects will be included in the nomenclature. 2-After the project is saved by giving a name once, it will be registered with the same name at certain time intervals with the Record command or in cases where Automatic recording is active. If the name is asked every time, there may be a problem with your hard disk or flash disk. 3-In order to use the profile object, you must have previously defined a profile section. -For this, you create a closed polygon with two-dimensional drawing tools (in the polygon column logic) -Select the closed polygon and press the right mouse button on it. -Mouse right-click menu -->Transform--> Polygonal section command --> and create your section by giving it a name. By using the Profile Object command, you can use the section you defined as a skirting board, plaster board, border, roof gutter. 4-I haven't heard of a problem related to this issue, I can't guess why it is. 5- 6th version did not change these commands, but there may be a special situation for your project. If you send your project and detail where you are having problems, we can examine it together. 6-The jamb object will be included in ideCAD Architecture version 6.0100,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You can get detailed information from the link. We continue to work on the curtain wall object. Good work.

Hello, first of all, I would like to thank you for developing idecad so much, but I cannot place windows and doors in idecad architecture 6, this may be the reason.

Back