Possibly incorrect definition of typical tooth continuity

KaraogluYapi

I am getting this error even though I have installed my floors in one direction and assigned typical beams one by one. and also N216 and defined such a tile even though I didn't assign the matching tiles on the floors. I would really appreciate if you can help.

Re: Possibly wrong definition of typical tooth continuity urgent help
"KaraogluYapi":2rnjmqkv" said:
I get such an error even though I installed my floors in one direction and assigned typical beams one by one. Although I have not assigned the slabs, it has defined such a slab. I would appreciate your help.
Hello, the message "The system cannot be resolved" is due to the D23 slab in the basement. The slab level and the level of the beam to which it is connected do not match.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Some other notes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jf6EMkzJc&list=PLxqm7PJuC2Puflx-Hna_g-2uMIDcF3Rsk&t=34s&index=1[/url]
-The basement floor is not considered rigid i would be suitable. -The rib typical tooth continuity is faulty.
-Both ends of the rib teeth of the D20 slab as it is called in the basement floor. - There are 370 cm long console and discontinuous ribs on the rib teeth of the D09 floor, as it is called in the basement. Good work

Back