PLEATED DESIGN ON CONTINUOUS BASIS

elifabus

Hello there; I always want to solve the foundation with pleats, but I could not find where the adjustments are made. There are pleated design and double pleated design options in the settings, but neither of them suits me. I would be very happy if you could help, thanks in advance, Good work.. Inş. Eng. Elif GÖKSU

Select your foundation, enter its properties, and set the min. Check the pleat/total and maximum pile/total ratios. The program tries to make the pile selection in such a way that the pile ratio remains between these two limits, if it cannot comply with these limits, it makes a design without pile. For example, if you want to cover the reinforcement in the opening with 50% pile, you can give the min and max values 0.4 and 0.6, or you can play with these values until you get the reinforcement configuration you want. Also, your foundation may not geometrically fit the pile conditions.

As you said, I made many combinations, but it didn't work. I tried to load the project but its dimensions are too large. Thank you very much for your reply. good work..

Back