Planar texture coating...

Burhani

I can't do the "Planar texture overlay" in your video about materials. Box, space, wall etc. I tried with I select the objects, when I right click, the selection of the selected objects is cancelled. When I say finish selection, the command exits. What is the reason?

Hello, Select Show menu with right click option in General settings. Then follow the steps below.
  • 1. Click the Draw/Planar Texture Overlay line in the classic menu, and the Visualization/Render/Planar Texture Overlay icon in the ribbon menu. 2. Select the surfaces on which you want to edit the material. 3. Click the right mouse button and click Finish Selection. 4. Specify the starting point for the texture overlay. 5. Place the display arrows by clicking the left mouse button according to the direction of view on the plan screen. 6. The Texture Overlay Parameters window opens automatically. 7. After making the necessary settings, pressing the OK button completes the texture editing on the selected surfaces.
If the problem persists, you can call our Bursa office and get technical support. I wish you good work.

Back