Pivot error in matrix reduction

emrebagdu

mrb, while I was solving my project, I encountered an error called "pivot error in matrix reduction" under the heading "The system cannot be resolved in analysis". What does it mean? I will be glad if you can help me how to fix it. good work

Hello. There may be a problem in carrier element combinations (joins such as beam-beam, beam slab edge). If you add your project, we will review it. Good work

Hello, There are errors or errors in the Framework system. The system cannot be set up correctly so that it can be resolved. Faulty connections of beams or element vertical discontinuities can cause this. Have your project check geometry, examine your data in a 3D frame.. Easy..

I wrote a message this morning for the same problem. But I can't find the problem even though I did what was said.

"fmwaral":2io0lmru" said:
I wrote a message for the same problem this morning, but I can't find the problem even though I did what was said.
"emrebagdu":2io0lmru" said:
I added the project, thank you again if you check it out.[/ quote] The data of both projects are currently under review. After detecting the problem, we will report the solution. Thank you...

"emrebagdu":3impndtf" said:
mrb, while I was solving my project, I encountered an error called "pivot error in matrix reduction" under the heading "The system cannot be resolved in analysis", what does it mean? How can I fix it, I would be glad to help. Good work
Your project is on the 1st basement floor K20 -A small piece of beam has formed in the junctions of K250-K220 beams. (Same situation exists on other floors) If the misalignment of the K220 beam is drawn as defined from the bottom and connected to the joint point at the intersection of the K220-K250 beams, this small piece of beam does not form. The beam joints mentioned in the example project were made in this way and analysis can be done. Good work

hello, I have the same problem in my project. There is no error in the geometry control, but I cannot analyze, although I connect the tile edges etc. from the nodes. I would appreciate if you could be interested.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hello teacher, when I analyze my project, I get a pivot error, and when I do geometric control, there is no problem. I request your help on the matter.

Hello
"mozyaylaz":29j80ljt" said:
teacher hello, when I analyze my project, I get a pivot error, and when I do geometric control, there is no problem. I request your help on the subject
I fixed the stair braces and R coefficients. The solved project is attached. Ünver ÖZCAN

"semihocaktan":1phyk6go" said:
I have the same problem, could you please check
Hello, there is information about the problematic joint in the Analysis screen and in the 3D screen. The problem is caused by the unsupported tile you defined on the wall object. If you delete this tile, the project can be analyzed Slabs are not solved together with the walls.Some notes about the project: -Model the elements P1 and P2 as two curtains using the curtain command, not as a polygon column, and define them as a group. On the curtains that do not provide the 1/6 dimension ratio within the group, the curtain features 'Short Tick 'title pitch'
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-There is no support definition for the stairs. -After defining the curtains, it would be appropriate to choose A15 in the X direction. -According to TBDY 2018 Article 3.3.1.1, it is appropriate that you do not accept the second basement floor as rigid o light Do not tick the Rigid X and Rigid Y boxes in the floor general settings. -2nd. On the basement floor, you have supported the columns named SB205 and SB215 so that they will be attached to the floor as in beamless floors. I recommend building a frame with beams. Good work.

Take it easy, I have a steel column project. I am getting geometry error. It says pivot error in matrix reduction. I looked at the joins and couldn't see an error but how can I solve it. can you help me??

Hello there; The reason you can't analyze is because there is a scissors forgotten far from the structure, if you delete it, analysis can be done. As a suggestion, I would recommend you to review your cross placements in the structure. Especially the crosses between the columns should go down to the ground. Example projects have been shared before in the forum about the diagonal placement on the roof plane (to provide the diaphragm effect). Yours sincerely.

Hello, I think there is no problem at the entrance of my project, but when analyzing, it says Pivot error and check the geometry, I do not encounter a problem when I check the geometry.

Back