Overlapping/Intersecting Tile Edges

Görkem2007

Hello, We need to draw roof eaves in a villa project we are doing. In addition, we need to make a small roof covering 96 cm below the roof eaves by giving an elevation of -96 cm on the same floor. We want the roof eaves, which you can see in the attached project, to rotate 360 degrees around the roof slab. We can do this with the slab edge, but in this case, it overlaps with the roof slab D36, which is given an elevation of -96 cm. It takes a piece of the lower slab and lifts it up. I think it is because of the intersection of the slab edge lines of two different slab elements. What can we do to fix this? Is it possible to give jeans to the floor edge lines? Or is it necessary to draw these records in a certain order? I wish you good work. Görkem Demircioğlu Civil Engineer Nicosia - TRNC

Hello, You can create your fringe flooring with the following method. Define a new layer in the -Settings /Layer Settings dialog. For example, let the name be -96 . Select the slab at the -96 cm level and the tile edges that delimit this tile. Click Change/Layers/Object Change layer . In the dialog that opens, select the -96 layer and assign the selected objects to this layer. -Turn off layer -96 from Layer Settings dialog. In this case, the objects assigned to this layer will not appear. -Inactivate the divide by intersections line from the Beam helper toolbar. Draw the trim edges around the eaves. And place your fringe trim on this jeans. The tiles will settle into these new enclosed spaces you have created. -Then open the -96 layer that you grabbed from the Layer Settings dialog. And continue with your transactions. In the attached project, the eaves floors were formed in this way. It also seems that some continuous bases are not attached to the panels in your Project. (Example Tk10-TK12) Good work

Hello, Thank you for your reply. When we did it with the method you said, the fringes turned out as we wanted. I wish you good work. Görkem Demircioğlu Civil Engineer Nicosia - TRNC

Back