OUR REQUESTS FROM IDERENDER

SCETCHER

IF WE DEVELOP THE RENDER CAMERA TO RECEIVE A Slightly WIDE ANGLE AND VERTICAL IMAGE. THAT IS, WHEN WE DEFINE CAMERA AND GIVE UP PERSPECTIVE TO THE PROJECT, THE BUILDING SHOULD STAND STILL AND THE CAMERA MOVE. OTHERWISE, THE BUILDING LOOKS BACK AND LEFT TO THE RIGHT. WHEN WE DEFINE A CAMERA TO LEVEL 1.80 M, THE MAXIMUM ANGLE WE CAN SEE FROM 20M IS THE 3rd OR 4TH FLOOR. I GIVE THE CAMERA AN UPPER VIEW ANGLE. THIS TIME, THE BUILDING LIES BACK. WHEN RECORDING, WE CAN DEFINE THE CAMERA VIEWING ANGLE, BUT THIS TIME THERE IS A WIDE OR INVERSE VIEW DISproportionation. IF WE ASSUMPTION WITH A SOME REALISTIC APPROACH, WE STOP ON THE PAVEMENT FROM THE BUILDING AND LOOK AGAINST. ROAD WIDTH 10M PAVEMENT 3 METERS TO 6 METERS AND TOWING DISTANCE 5M WHEN LOOKING AT A 10-STOREY BUILDING FROM 21M TOTAL, WE CAN SEE MAXIMUM 4TH FLOOR. BUT WE CAN SEE THE ENTIRE BUILDING IF WE DON'T SEE THAT FLOOR AND LOOK UP A LITTLE UP. SO I THINK THE CAMERA MUST BE MOVING, NOT THE WHOLE PROJECT, FROM THE PERSPECTIVE PERSPECTIVE.

By moving the camera away from the building and reducing the angle of view to the same ratio, you can reduce the effect of the building narrowing upwards and render the way you want. In this way, the camera will work like a telephoto lens and perspective distortion will be reduced. Note: The collapse problem you wrote in the other message is not related to windows 7 or your computer, there is a problem with the jambs in your project. (It also appeared on our computer and the problem was fixed for the new version). Please report such problems you encounter in the future, with a clear scenario and related files.

BUT I THINK YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. LOOKING AT THE PICTURE YOU TAKE, THE BOTTOM-UPPER RATIO OF THE BUILDING IS TOO MUCH AND THE BUILDING LOOKS TOWARDS BACK. HOWEVER, WHEN LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE FROM 6-7M DENIM, WE CAN GET A PROPER IMAGE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE I PUBLISHED IN THE SAMPLE RENDERS, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE EVENT I WANT TO MEAN. I'M PUBLISHING 2 NEW EXAMPLES HERE.

SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS IN THE PICTURES I PUBLISHED ON PAGE 7 AND OTHER PICTURES POSTED ON PAGE 8, WE CAN SEE MORE CLEARLY THE EVENT THAT THE BUILDINGS LOOK INCREDIBLE.

Back