Opening ideCAD Architecture project with ideCAD Static

mkrts88

I drew a lot of static from scratch, friends, someone who uses idecad architecture sent me the model directly, I opened it in idecad static, I took care of it, the tile names were not visible, but the beam names are not written, do I need to do a special action? I messed around a bit but couldn't understand. I better not enter the model from scratch :)

Re: Transfer from idecad architecture to static Hi Tools-Use static compatible structure. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: Transfer from idecad architecture to static Hello, the location of the Make static compatible command is shown in the attached picture. As Ünver said, your beam names will appear with this command. In the BIM model, the architectural display of the building is different from the Architectural View and Structural view. Architect floor names are not interested in details such as beam names. Therefore, the command , which facilitates the display, editing and adding new objects of the sickle BIM model in accordance with the static project requirements; "Make static compatible" is the command. I wish you good work...

Re: Transfer from ideCAD Architecture to Static I don't use the ribbon menu, I found it in the change menu, thanks

Back