new staircase

yılmaz polat

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
UNNAME_PROJE.ide7.html is the ladder I tried to design in the link above. I had a few questions about it. How do I fix the problem at the intersection of the 1st landing and the arms? The second staircase is intended to be supported only on the levels where the floors are located. that is, no support is required on the landing. In this case, do you think the axes of the account are given correctly? Is such an approach statically correct? If I want to build a ladder where the third landing is, how should I define it? whatever I do it throws it as a landing.

Re: NEW STAIRS
"yilmaz polat":1il1on4v" said:
How do I fix the problem at the intersection of the 1st landing and the arms
Hello, Creating a node point by clicking on the points where the arms are while creating the borders of the stair landing The following linked videos on ladder creation may be helpful:
2. The stairs are intended to be supported only on the levels where the floors are. that is, no support is required on the landing. In this case, do you think the axes of the account are given correctly? Is such an approach statically correct?
Reinforcement drawings of straight-armed staircases are automatically given in the program. Reinforcement detail drawings of revolving arm stairs are not given automatically. Stair results and reinforcement areas can be viewed in 3D frame mode in the perspective window.
How should I define it if I want to make a ladder where the 3rd landing is. Whatever I do, it throws it as a landing.
If you add a 2d plan view of your staircase, we will help. Good work.

Back