New Raft Foundation definition on old Foundation

Kdr34

Forum Administrators and Friends hello everyone; IdeCAD on old building foundations; If a continuous foundation is defined on the tie beam (to make its connections with the anchors), can it analyze? Or is it able to calculate the building foundation, which is a continuous foundation, if a completely raft foundation is defined at the bottom? (This is allowed in the drawing and when it is done, there is no error in the geometry control; but when the analysis is done, I couldn't see the effect, I'm asking to be sure) I wish everyone a good work... Sincerely

Hello, Foundation tie beams are constructive elements. They are not solved together with continuous foundations. Modeling is done by defining a raft separately for each cell of continuous foundations in the form of a grid. And when the calculation is made, the values calculated when there is a raft in the eyes and the values calculated when there is no eye will not be the same.
"Kdr34":jbm1vtv2" said:
(This is allowed in the drawing and it does not give an error in the geometry control when it is done, but I did not see the effect when analyzed, I'm asking to make sure)
Add the projection you modeled for this situation. It will have an effect when you analyze it.

Thank you Mr. Levent; In other words, when a raft foundation is defined between the continuous foundations in old buildings, the foundation-superstructure is taken into account in the interactive solution analysis. Best regards

Back