Move xyz command line

sonerkorkmaz

I encounter this problem a lot. When I double click on the column or the end of the beam, the xyz move line does not appear.

Hello there; After selecting the column or beam, if you catch it from the node point, the move window will open. If you are using dual screens, the move window may be stuck on the other screen or in a part of one of the screens that is difficult to see. In this case, close the program. Turn it back on by holding down ctrl+shift. Good work.

Ms. nurgul, I did what you said, but my move screen does not appear either. Has this feature been removed in ide v10 or not?

Hi, you can solve the problem by returning to the ideCAD default settings. - Press the Ctrl and Shift keys and double-click the program shortcut on the desktop to run it. -Do not release the Ctrl and Shift keys until the warning "Registry entry and settings have been cleared" is displayed. (The warning may also remain in the background) If the "Registry (Registered) entry and settings have been cleared" warning does not appear on the screen, close the program and try again. Click .

Back