Modeling with Steel + Reinforced Concrete

ozcikrikci

Hello, I don't know how to use the full forum correctly, but I will make a quick introduction. I cannot define the raft floor and the steel column together. Is there a way to this? Note: I know the negativity of the regulation on this issue, you do not need to worry about it yourself. Thanks in advance

Hello there; You can make a raft basic entry under the structure. There are no restrictions in the program. First define the borders with the raft edge. Then you can create a raft foundation with the raft laying command. For example, if you look at the projects in the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
link, the base is defined directly.

By the way, I want to make the material of steel beams and columns, namely S235, S275. where can i do I created S 275 from the build tree.

Hello there; Find the relevant section in the sections tab in the building tree and double-click on it, in the opened tab, you can select S275 from the material section.

Hello friends, I'm having trouble with idecad steel drawing, can my helpful colleagues contact the number? 05380926366 thanks

"nurgulkaya":jl33gmqr" said:
Hi; You can enter a raft foundation under the structure. There are no restrictions in the program. First define the borders with the raft edge. Then you can create a raft foundation with the raft tiling command. For example
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
the basic definition is directly.
Ms. Nurgül, There is no restriction but steel If the column is connected directly to the raft foundation, it makes the analysis wrong. We have mentioned this long ago. Horizontal displacements occur at the point where the column connects to the foundation. To solve this problem, it is necessary to define a reinforced concrete column under the steel column. The same is true for steel columns sitting on the slab. a built-in connection is formed.

Hello there; The problem in the case of connecting a steel column directly to the raft foundation is registered in the system and work is being done for a solution. However, the floors are subject-independent. It is not allowed to enter steel elements on the floor in the program. Since it creates vertical discontinuities, this process is not done and steel columns do not transfer load to the floor. This information is definitely given in the technical support, it will be a solution to define a steel column on a reinforced concrete wall, column or beam.

"nurgulkaya":2w87ihff" said:
Hi; The problem in the case of connecting steel columns directly to the raft foundation is registered in the system and work is being done to solve it. However, the floors are independent of the subject. It is not allowed to enter steel elements on the floor in the program. This action is not performed because it creates vertical discontinuities and steel columns that do not transfer load to the floor. This information is definitely given in the technical support, defining a steel column on a reinforced concrete curtain, column or beam will be the solution.
In most residential roofs, box profiles are placed directly on the slab. Since it is a roof, it is not a problem because there is no heavy load on it. Of course, instead of modeling the roof in this way, we can model it separately, but since the load it will take on the top of a high structure is not the same when it is done alone, we want to model it in one go.Currently, we continue by defining beams with reduced floor thickness within the floor.

Hello there; Although steel or reinforced concrete columns that sit on the floor do not comply with the regulation, they are needed in some cases. The software needs to support this situation. (for example in snap-on steel roof solutions or existing building evaluations) Best regards.

Back