Modeling of basement curtains

Emrah YILDIZ

Programs: ideCAD Static Version: 6.xx / 7.xx/8.xx Subject: Modeling of basement curtains in ideCAD Static program. Modelling the Basin Curtains with an Example In the example that we will explain, the height of our basement curtains is 100 cm, and the height of the floor from the basement level is 280 cm. In this framework, the definition can be made as described in the following steps. 1) Setting the Floor Height The floor height of the floor where the basement curtain will be defined is entered by adding the floor height from the Settings/Floor General Settings dialog. In the example, since the floor height is 280 cm and the headroom height is 100 cm, the floor height is entered as 380 cm. 2) Drawing Basin Curtains Curtains are drawn using the Panel command in the toolbar. Before drawing the curtains, enter the settings and write the appropriate level value in the Top Level box in the General Settings tab. In our example, the value of -280 cm is entered in the Upper Level line, so that the curtain lengths are 100 cm. After the elevation operations are done, the basement curtains are drawn in the same way as the normal building curtains in the plan window. A point to be noted here is that the Divide by Intersections command in the panel auxiliary toolbar should be deactivated so that the basement curtains are not divided by elements at different elevations while entering.

3) Editing the Entered Basin Shears After entering the subbasement bulkheads, all of them are selected in the plan window and the Object Properties command is clicked. In the settings menu that opens, under the Static/Reinforced Concrete tab, the Model as Shell and Subfloor/panel options that do not continue on all floors are activated. With this process, the model is ready for analysis.

Hello. How do you plan to place the ladder for this project? I have a similar project, I solved it on a raft foundation and with a curtain wall, but I can't place the ladder from the basement.

Hello. You can ask your questions about stairs under the title of ideCAD Reinforced Concrete by adding your project in question.

Good day, I'm using idecad 8.5, it divides the floors on the upper floor when entering the basement curtains. There is no command button called divide by intersections, at least not in the curtain assistant toolbar. I would be glad if you help.

"okanoztrk":1e97bpor" said:
good day, I'm using idecad 8.5. It divides the floors on the upper floor when entering the basement curtains. There is no command button to divide by intersections, at least it is not in the curtain assistant toolbar. If you add it, we can look into the issue and provide guidance.

What can we fill the basement space with in the program, the stair level will start from the end of the basement, there is a gap, and I can't fit the ladder, how can that quota be made?

Back