MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS

Ali AVCI

* HOW DO I DELETE EXTRA UNNECESSARY THOSE IN THE DRAWING LIST (EX.: I CREATED 5-5 SECTIONS, I WANT TO DELETE IT FROM THE LIST) * WHEN A GROWTH IS ATTACHED TO THE HIPPED ROOF, THE SHIELD IS ALSO ATTACHED TO THE FRONT WITH THE WALL. *DOOR LABEL: LABEL TYPE: WHEN SELECTED 2, IT WAS WRITTEN BR-H.07; CAN WE WRITE K1-100-220. CAN THE DOOR WING BE DRAWN 45 DEGREES ON THE PLAN *3B CAN MAKE TWO DIFFERENT MASSES INTO ONE MASS WITH ONE MASS: IMPLEMENT: BIYIZE 1 *HOW DO I SELECT THE CAMERA PATH FROM WHERE I WANT: HOW DO I DRAW A ROAD WITHIN 2 M FROM A RECTANGULAR BUILDING? WHY CAN'T WE DRAW THIS PATH IN THE PLAN? *CAN WE TRANSFER IT TO THE DRAWING MEDIA WITH THE CUTTING PLANE (NOT RENDER, EX: BINAYO WE CUT FROM THE ROOM I WANT TO TAKE A 3D SECTION IN THE DRAWING ENVIRONMENT, IS IT POSSIBLE) THANKS GOOD WORKS ALI AVCI

Hello Mr. Ali, You can access all drawing lists from the drawings tab in the vertical toolbar and select and delete. After entering the profile object command, you can delete profile objects in parts from the profile object operations tab in the floating toolbar. You need to change the label type 1 from the drawing tab of the door settings. You can draw two forms with two-dimensional tools and add volume with the extended object command. You can draw measured reference lines on the plan and place the camera path in perspective according to those lines. You can take a screenshot of the cutting plane and add it to the sheet, and you can add it with a render or screenshot in the furnished floor plan presentation. The links below will also help.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Take it easy, good work.

Back