List of deficiencies not printed in risky structure account reports

lozhan

Good work. A file that I made a risk analysis went to the ministry as a result of objection. The Ministry sent the missing list that I sent in the appendix. What is your opinion on the 1st and 3rd articles that concern idecad here? In particular, the case of the 1st item, multiplying the concrete values with the level of knowledge, could not be fully understood by the technical committees in the ministry. If the concrete values we entered appear in the report, wouldn't it be more appropriate if the program handles the multiplication of the knowledge level within itself? Can a page showing the ground parameters be added?

Re: risky building deficiency list Hello; The concrete strength taken into account in the calculation is the current material strengths, which are taken into account by multiplying the information level coefficient. Let me try to explain it as an example in the picture below. In this example, C25 concrete and the minimum knowledge level are entered. The concrete strength used in the calculation is 25*0.90 = 22.5 MPa concrete strength. Because it is stated in the article 4.1.4 of the PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE DETECTION OF RISKY STRUCTURES regulation. That's why it's written that way in the report. I got the necessary note for this situation. A more descriptive report will be implemented. For item 3, you can get the relevant report from the optional reports command. Best regards...

Re: risky building deficiency list Thank you, Mr. Oğuzcan. I couldn't see a report title where I would get the structure general information alone. When it is taken from the optional reports, the project is reported with its deficiencies. Is it possible to separate them? Is it possible to edit the page numbers?

Re: risky building deficiency list
"lozhan":20jbevt7" said:
Thank you Oğuzcan. I couldn't see a report title where I can get the general information of the building alone. Project deficiencies are reported with the optional reports. Is there a possibility to separate the page numbers? the starting number of the pages to be printed can be changed in the Page Number Settings dialog in the report.

Re: Risky building deficiencies Hello; I would like to add one more thing. Risky building analysis is carried out by considering the information level coefficient in accordance with the article 4.1.4 of the PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE DETERMINATION OF RISKY BUILDINGS in the concrete pressure and yield strength of the reinforcement you mentioned. The analysis results will not change with this change. Only the report will be clarified. Best regards...

Re: Risky building deficiency list Can the building general information report and the design spectrum parameters report be added to the risky building report?

Re: Unpublished shortcomings in risky structure calculation reports list Good work. Can the existing personnel information report be added to the risky construction calculation reports? Can element corrosion factor report be added? Is it possible to get a report in İdecad 8.62 format?

Re: Unpublished deficiencies in risky structure calculation reports list
"lozhan":kmuixytk" said:
Good work Can the existing element information report be added to the risky structure calculation reports?Can element corrosion multiplier report be added? Report in İdecad 8.62 format can it be taken?
Hello, Your request has been sent to the R&D team for consideration.

Re: The deficiencies that are not printed in the risky structure calculation reports list Good work Can the corrosion rates of the elements be seen in the risk reports? Also, are there any studies on risk analysis of reinforced columns?

Re: Unpublished shortcomings in risky structure calculation reports list
"lozhan":1im76nht" said:
Good work Can the corrosion rates of the elements be seen in the risk reports? Also, is there any study on the risk analysis of reinforced columns?
Hello; In risky building reports, the corrosion coefficient of the elements is not included in the reports at the moment. Only the calculation results are affected. The risky building analysis option for the mantle columns has not been added yet. The works done in each version are listed on our forum site. Best regards...

Re: The shortcomings that are not published in the risky structure calculation reports list Good work, Mr. Oğuzcan, I would like to reiterate a subject under this heading. The risk analyzes of a 13-block site where I did the urban transformation process were examined at the ministry as a result of the objection. One of the shortcomings written to us was that the corrosion rates did not appear in the reports. Can we fix this problem soon? Can you help me with this?

Re: List of shortcomings not printed in the risky building account reports Hello Our work on the risky building reports continues. We plan to add it in the next update. I recommend that you get the reports of the existing elements from the Risky building analysis report in version 8.62. You can download version 8.62 from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Unpublished deficiency in risky structure account reports list I thought about this, Mr. Yasin, but I thought there might be a problem because the report no would be different.

Re: Unpublished shortcomings in risky construction account reports list I can suggest you to make a presentation by taking the reports of your project from ideCAD on a computer with two versions installed. In case of need, if you reach technical support besides the control engineer, we can provide information on this issue.

Re: Unpublished shortcomings in risky structure account reports Thank you. I'll try this though they have different registration numbers. Good luck with.

Re: The deficiencies that are not published in the risky building calculation reports list Good Works Is it possible to get a report that includes the risk assessments of the floors, as in the sample file I have attached?

Re: Unpublished deficiencies in risky structure account reports list Good work Can you suggest which reports should be included in the risk analysis reports in the elective reports section? Or which reports should be put.

Re: Unpublished shortcomings in risky structure calculation reports list
"lozhan":11cs9bjc" said:
Good work Can you suggest which reports should be included in the risk analysis reports in the optional reports section? Or which reports should be included.[/ quote] Hello, Appropriate ones of the reports titled "Explanation Information" containing the general information of the building, Building irregularities, Reports containing the information of the existing elements can be added. However, make sure that these are compatible with the calculations made in the risky building analysis. Best Regards...

Back