layout block

saridurmus

Greetings, when I want to run idestatic V6.0011 on my laptop, if I work with a program other than it or if I roam the web, I can only enter ide a few times, the reason is. It says idestatic.exe has stopped and when I close it and open it again, there is no problem. Also, when I create a new layout blog and try to copy it to the layout I selected for the design, it is not copied.

I have the same problem, it says dep (data execution prevention) turned off, and it happens not only on my laptop, but also on my home computer.

"saridurmus":24n1s2uf" said:
greetings, when I want to run idestatic V6.0011 on my laptop, if I work with a program other than it or if I'm roaming the web, I can only access the ide a few times, the reason is. Also, when I create a new layout blog and try to copy it to the layout I have chosen for the design, it is not copied. Click . Delete the plan and opening windows that you have prepared before in the project. Then prepare the design sheet, plans and expansions again from the Drawing menu. The new drawings will be placed on the created new sheet. If you cannot overcome the problem, you can get support by phone. Good work

"siromar":16yt6111" said:
I have the same problem, it says dep(data execution prevention) has turned off, and it's not only on my laptop but also on my home computer.
Dear Siromar, Your problem seems different from that of our user named Sarudurmus. If you can put your project on the form, we will try to find out where the problem originates.

This is how I solved the problem. It's a bit long with the copy-paste method, but whatever. Even if you block permanently, you cannot solve the problem. good work.

Back