Ladder Design Problems !

If there are colleagues who can help; I am waiting for your advice about the stairs in my attached project. 1-) Would it be more appropriate to create the floor landings with the laying command or the route commands? 2-) I placed the stairs by creating floor tears on the stairs going up from the ground floor to the mezzanine and going down to the warehouses, but how should these torn floors be designed, should the account axes be arranged according to the newly formed floor? 3-) When we place all the stairs as a design (if we separate the floor and fire stairs that continue along the building from the stairs on the ground floor); With what system would it be appropriate to solve the structure? I thought of solving the floor stairs together with the building in a semi-rigid diaphragm, and solving the stairs on the ground separately from the building by affecting their loads (beams to columns etc.). 4-) Which values should be taken into account when defining the torn floor tiles. What should be the characteristics of the beams to which these floors are attached? 5-) Have I defined correctly the support conditions of the floor stairs that I will solve in semi-rigid diaphragm together with the structure? Note: The building is in the form of B+Z+A+8Normal+Attic+Attic. In the appendix, I only uploaded Basement and Ground floors. Also, since this is my first project, I would like to thank my colleagues who will examine and inform me about my mistakes related to both stairs and other parts of my project... Take it easy
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"mehmet sesgüzel":14lmjsrw" said:
1-) Would it be more appropriate to create floor landings with tiling command or route commands?
Hello, you can define floor landings as flooring
2-) On the stairs going up from the ground floor to the mezzanine and going down to the warehouses, I placed the stairs by creating floor tears, but how should these torn floors be designed, should the calculation axes be arranged according to the newly formed floor?
It would be appropriate to arrange the floor reinforcement axles and working distances according to the geometry of the floor.
3-) When all the stairs are placed as a design (if we separate the floor and fire stairs that continue along the building from the stairs on the ground floor), what kind of system would I use to solve the building? I thought of solving it in the diaphragm and solving the stairs on the ground separately from the building by affecting their loads (beams, columns, etc.).
If the stair supports are arranged together with the structure according to the support conditions for the solution, the analysis should be made according to the semi-rigid diaphragm option. Any of the rigid diaphragm options can be selected. In this case, it would be appropriate to give the stair loads separately to the relevant elements.
4-) Which values should be taken into account when defining the torn floor tiles, What should be the properties of the beams to which these floors are attached?
Continuity of single console floors From the properties of the beams to which the left reinforcement axles are connected, the option "This beam carries the console floor" must be selected.
5-) Have I defined correctly the support conditions of the floor stairs that I will solve with the structure in a semi-rigid diaphragm?
The total height of the stairs in the basement is not compatible with the floor height. *Top edge of the stairs in the upper left corner the slab is supported, but the slab is not defined here *It can be viewed from the 3D frame model in the Perspective window whether the stair support conditions are arranged correctly or not.

Hello Mr. Levent; There are no problems when I have the system defined and analyzed in a semi-rigid diaphragm with ladders, but there are some very important problems that I need to consult you with? 1-) I defined 1 tf/m in the basement to save the K70 and K75 beams from Nmax. As a matter of fact, these beams are no longer a problem, but this value that I use has no calculated side in any way, I just realized that I had to change the stiffness-axial load values for that part by reasoning, and I gave this number 1 in my head. In the reinforced concrete results of the beam (1.4G + 1.6Q), the axial load was 60-70 tons before; now it's "0". There is a problem with this, can you enlighten me? 2-) If the solution to my question above is to play with I and J freedoms, what calculation should I make and enter the correct result so that I can enter the consistent value? 3-) As I tried to show in the picture while defining the support conditions of the stairs, all the ticks are automatically selected in the connections between the stair arms and it takes a very long time to delete them one by one for each connection. Would we be doing the right thing if we marked "Construction-independent support conditions" instead of these operations? 4-) How should I choose the support type in a column where the entire edge of the stairs is not connected in the Untitled4 picture? Note: If there are any other problems that I do not understand, I would be very happy if you could inform me. I'm waiting for your help and opinions, take it easy...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back