ideCAD stiffness and center of mass occur outside the structure

bayramyaşar

Hello, I've been trying to solve this problem for 2 weeks, can you help? The center of mass and center of rigidity of the structure are outside the structure, it has to be inside, where am I going wrong?

Hello there; Analyze your project, the location of the center of mass and stiffness is calculated after the analysis.

I can't analyze because the center of mass and stiffness comes out like this, I start the analysis and it gets canceled

"bayramyaşar":3qtpw8wr" said:
I can't do the analysis I start the analysis because the center of mass and stiffness comes out like this. It appears at point 0. There is a reason why you can't do the analysis related to modeling. As Ünver said, if you add your model, we can answer.

I am using the demo version because I am a student, because the demo version did not open in the original program, I threw it visually

"unver":28ezy6kl" said:
Add your project. Let's examine it to understand why it is interrupted. Ünver ÖZCAN
does it when I ask for an analysis, the commands work then it gets cut off at the ritz method is being applied

"2m project":2ynvqlg7" said:
"bayramyaşar":2ynvqlg7" said:
I can't do analysis I start the analysis because the center of mass and stiffness is found like this, it's canceled midway
Your inability to analyze has nothing to do with it. ) projects, the center of mass and stiffness always appears at the point 0,0 at the beginning. There is a reason why you can't analyze because of modeling. As Ünver said, if you add your model, we can reply.

"bayramyaşar":19nq12uo" said:
"2m project":19nq12uo" said:
"bayramyaşar":19nq12uo" said:
I can't do the analysis because the center of mass and stiffness comes out like this, I start the analysis and it's canceled midway
The fact that you can't do it has nothing to do with it, the center of mass and stiffness always appears at the point of 0,0 in projects that are not (not) analyzed. There is a reason why you can't analyze, there is a reason related to modeling. As Ünver said, if you add your model, we can answer you. I just signed up yesterday, I don't know how to add it except for the picture, thank you.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
you can upload your project to this site and share the link in your message.

Hello, I don't have any interruptions, the result of the account can be taken. Deleting and reinstalling the program may be the solution. --Correct the errors in the geometry control, --Make a semi-rigid solution if it is not necessary, --Frame and solve the ladder together with the semi-rigid solution, --For the determination of the ladder support conditions, examine the link below.
--I have a B warning in my columns. How can I solve it? Check out the link below.
Unver ÖZCAN

If it happens to you, it must be a programmatic error, but I uninstalled and restored the program, it didn't work, let me uninstall and install it again, could you please tell me which version you are using and I will install the same, thank you very much, Ünver.

Program version DEMO 10.20 I fixed the project. attached. You can present. Run it and see if it will work. If your computer is old, it may be waiting. Wait and see the result. If you still can't solve it, call the Bursa office on Monday. Unver ÖZCAN

Thank you very much, God bless you, I downloaded the file you sent, it was interrupted in the analysis again, I realized that it is caused by the computer.

PROCESSOR=Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU 1.10GHz 1.10GHz RAM= 4.00 GB SYSTEM TYPE= 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor specifications such

Your computer is pretty weak. It probably takes a long time, but the analysis continues, but I think if you wait, it will be finished.

After starting the analysis, it continues and cuts off, but at the same time, it closes in my project that is open in ideCAD, yes, my computer is pretty weak, it's true. thank you

Back