ideCAD lock issue

ecekktc

Hello, When I put the lock on another computer, the light is on and I can use the program easily, but when I plug it into my own computer, the light does not turn on and when I install the program, I get the error to install the sentinel hasp driver. There is no problem with the usb ports of my computer, I tried everything. The program was working before, I encountered this problem after formatting my computer. My version is v7.022 and now when I try to install it is the same. I ran into this problem even though I did everything the same. I would be glad if you help. Have a nice day.

Hello, Test your lock on other ports on the computer to see if the USB port that the lock is plugged into is faulty. If your ports are working and you are still getting the same error, the lock driver is probably disabled. Download and install the lock driver from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Some virus programs prevent the installation of such programs. In order to avoid such a problem, we recommend that you disable your virus program before starting the installation. If the problem is not resolved, you can call our office and get remote support after installing the Team Viewer program.

Back