ideCAD has stopped working in dome design?

ammer":3miur9qa said:
hi dears
my design for dome has stopped working while extract dome drawings.
please help us
thanks

Hello Ammer,

Program calculates reinforcement areas but doesn't select required reinforcement bars for dome. Simply write reinforcement bars yourself in doom reinforcement till removing message of insufficient reinforcement areas. After doing that you can get dome drawings without problem.

good day hakan
i tried to write the diameter and spacing of bars in dome reinforcement window for all directions and top and bot.
and i get the drawing.
but my query are: how i check that the provided bar and spacing was adequate ?? :) :)

ammer":1hnln6s5 said:
good day hakan
i tried to write the diameter and spacing of bars in dome reinforcement window for all directions and top and bot.
and i get the drawing.
but my query are: how i check that the provided bar and spacing was adequate ?? :) :)

on first column in dome reinforcement window , As(-) message is appearing. After writing enough reinforcement bar, message will disappear... That means bar and spacing you wrote is enough for moment value.

dear hakan
many thanks to your cooperation with me...i will do work it soon.
If the screen does not disappear, the amount of rebars entrance are correct ... and How do I know if the excess of the permissible?

hi hakan
do you show me which one of (AS1,AS2)are vertical direction? or which one are ring (horizontal) rebar?

hi hakan
do you show me which one of (AS1,AS2)are vertical direction? or which one are ring (horizontal) rebar?

ammer":2bygg2yn said:
hi hakan

Yes, Direction 1 is horizontal.

You can see that on 3d view as well. enable "show local axis". Arrows will show you what it's direction. you may also see all required bar area, moments etc on there.

Back