ideCAD Architecture 6.01 Download Output Try Give Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakanŞahin

Administrator
The ideCAD Architecture 6.01 program is available as a BETA 1 test version for your trials and comments. Our users can update the program to 6.0055 free of charge. You can send your findings and suggestions regarding the program to destek@ideyapi.com.tr or you can write them under this topic in the forum. List of works done in the program 1. Creating a profile object library 2. Drywall, skirting board, border, floor molding, under-roof precast elements, roof and dome gutter and general purpose three-dimensional profile objects created with the profile library 3. Jambs and keystones that can be defined in the desired special cross-section Intelligent jamb object that takes the geometric form of the window and door, is moved when the window is moved, and is revised according to the new type when another window is selected 4. Parametric balustrades-handrails Braille and handrail profiles can be easily defined as desired. User-defined special balustrade-handrail libraries are created by entering their horizontal and vertical numbers. It quickly settles in the logic of drawing lines in the plan. It can also be used in these objects by automatically taking the level of objects such as stairs and ramps. Different types of balustrades (metal, glass combination or french balcony type) are quickly modeled with the logic of rotated and extended object and panel feature. 5. Pool An automatic pool object is created from any closed polygon drawn from the plan. Pool; wall, floor and water features can be changed. Pools with different depths can be designed quickly by inclining the bottom. 6. Terrain modeling and excavation/filling calculation A real terrain model is easily created with elevation points or contour lines in ideCAD Architecture. Gaps, plains and special areas that automatically take the slope of the land are drawn parametrically on the land. Land dimensioning is done and any elevation on the land can be questioned. The changes in the building form are also applied on the land, providing a design process in which the land and the building are integrated. 7. Possibility to `create your own staircase` in addition to the rich staircase library. Stair contours defined by Route object can be converted into stairs. With the Add stair area command, a landing or a stair fold can be added to the existing staircase. 8. New possibilities of the roof - Defining roof detail on the roof surface - Headboard object on the roof details - Roof detail with one click on more than one roof surface (rare, Placing the roof eaves separately on each surface 9. Ability to draw curved, arc and circle beams in one piece as on walls 10. Commands to convert panel to beam and beam to panel 11. Multiprocessor / core support 12. Faster selection opportunity by seeing window types multiple times in door-window settings 13. Ability to draw doors and windows on curtains 14. Angle, radius and diameter dimensioning 15. Path object "drawing curves, arcs and lines as a single object" 16. Roof Ability to enter the contour as a path (combination of line, arc and curve) in all objects drawn by entering contour such as floor, floor, space and scan 17. Divide possibility for two-dimensional objects 18. Floor and space edge RI object was created as separate objects. Properties can now be changed. 19. Autocad 2008 Dwg, Dxf read-write 20. Automatic conversion of imported (dwg/dxf) 2D architectural projects into 3D ideCAD Architectural objects 21. Object drawing in 3D windows (obes such as walls, columns can also be drawn in perspective) 22 Operations such as moving, rotating, symmetry in three-dimensional windows 23. Optional two-dimensional object drawing in the perspective window, displaying text, dimensions and axes 24. Quickly editing the names of objects such as axis, location, beam with one click with the automatic object name command 25. Axle move tag command 26. Ability to write text with advanced fonts (line alignment, centering, giving different font heights in the text, etc.) 27. Ability to explode the text block and change the line texts separately 28. Automatic + sign display in front of the elevation placed in the positive region in the section window 29. Option to block objects while creating sections and views 30. Next to the main grid lines, set the main grid equal numbers It was also possible to work with dividing auxiliary grid lines. Auxiliary grid lines activated in the general settings can be captured by holding down the crtl key if desired. 31. The previous selection is automatically saved and the last selection can be recalled. 32. Window selection is now used to add new objects to the selected objects. Thus, new selections are added to the old selections without deleting the old ones. To drop the selected object, it is sufficient to select the window with the Ctrl key. 33. Automatic update done. The program checks the ideCAD page and informs the user whether there is an update. 34. It is possible to change object properties with double click. 35. By double clicking on the drawing screen, the zoom limits command is enabled. 36. Definition of "handrail length" for stair quantity 37. Incremental-fixed option for door-window label settings 38. If column misalignment is changed at any floor, it can be changed automatically on other floors as desired 39. Working plane definition (Working in planes not parallel to the plan plane) 40 Using route contours in distance and area commands (eg the length of an arc can be measured, m2 of a curvilinear closed area can be learned.) 41. Ability to create grid lines in third dimension 42. Various speed optimizations in the CAD interface; speeding up transitions between drawing windows, optimization for reading and saving projects containing many 2D drawings, speeding up dwg/dxf reading, etc. 43. Ability to select and work with optional different interfaces in the program view 44. Automatic transfer of shortcut keys defined in the program to the next version After updating to 6.01 BETA 1, if you want to go back to 6.0055, uninstall 6.01 BETA 1 and run 6.0055 for full installation You can reinstall from the CD. or if you want to use version 6.0055 and version 6.01 BETA 1 at the same time, you can make a copy of the folder where the 6.0055 program is installed before updating. In both cases, you can save your project as the old version (6.0055) while working with 6.01 at any time and continue working with the version (6.0055).

Hello.. First of all, thanks for the new ideCAD Architecture 6.01.. There is a limited number of materials in the current material list. It is not practical to create individual materials.

Hello.. I want to add a profile from the sections that I defined myself (floor moulding, skirting board, plaster board, border, window jamb. etc.) I could not find the place to add. Also; While drawing roof elements, we enter the purlin distance, can the purlins repeating up to the roof ridge in the distance range we entered be automated? While drawing the roof ridge, can automatic placement of all ridges be provided instead of defining the ridges one by one?

Hello, after drawing your profile on the plan, you select the drawing and press the right button on it. From the right-click menu that opens; convert---polygonal profile (skirting), polygonal profile (floor wipe) etc. You can add it to your profile library by clicking the options.

Thank you Ms. Arzu.. Sometimes there are moments when we cannot see what is in front of our eyes.. Can I get your thoughts on the other issues I mentioned..

Hello, some changes have been made to make it easier to use in 6 versions of the roof. Your requests are also very reasonable, but I cannot say for sure whether they will be done. A decision will be made in line with our priorities in our architectural work list. "Apply to all fringes" added in 6 versions for your suggestion about the purlin actually speeds up a lot. If you do not select this option or because this option is not available in 5 versions, you define the purlin by clicking on all the fringes one by one. When apply to all eaves is active, for example, when you type 2.5 m and say ok, a purlin is placed on all eaves at once at 2.5 m. For example, in order to define the purlin passing through 2.5-5 and 7.5 m on a 6-sided roof, instead of applying the purlin 18 times from 6x 3, you would define 3 times in 6 versions. If your suggestion is made, it will be defined at once. Your other suggestion was about texture. Texture and material are not the same thing. If the image of the texture (jpg, bmp, etc.) is the material, it is the set of settings that specify the character of the texture, which has sub-values such as reflection, transparency, glow in the face of light, and enlightenment. However, converting from the texture list to a standard material with a uniform setting will speed up. I am also waiting for your opinions on objects such as jambs, railings, and terrain added to 6.0100. Best regards

"Arzu Dural Gök":336op37g" said:
Hi, some changes have been made regarding the roof to make it easier to use in 6 versions. Your requests are also very reasonable, but I cannot say for sure whether it will be done. It will be decided in line with our priorities in our architectural work list. "Apply to all fringes" added in 6 versions actually gives a lot of speed. If you don't select this option or because this option is not available in 5 versions, you can define the purlin by clicking on all fringes one by one. For example, when you type 2.5 m and say OK, all fringes are applied at once at 2.5 m. For example, instead of applying the purlin 18 times from 6x 3 to define the purlin passing 2.5-5 and 7.5 m on a 6-sided roof, you would define 3 times in 6 versions. If your suggestion is made, it will be defined once. Texture and material are not the same thing. Texture is the image of the texture (jpg, bmp, etc.) m Aterial is a set of settings that specify the character of the texture, which has sub-values such as reflection, transparency, glow in the face of light, and illumination, which are given a feature using that texture. However, converting from the texture list to a standard material with a uniform setting will speed up. I am also waiting for your opinions on objects such as jambs, railings, and terrain added to 6.0100. Best regards
Thank you for your attention, Ms. Arzu.. To clarify the subject about the purlin.. To be able to place the purlin distance interval, for example (2-4-6-8) in repeated intervals, up to the roof ridge in one go.. Why do we want this on the rafters? It's great that you did it in one go and other roof elements, it would be better to reflect this beauty on other roof details.. If you want to briefly summarize what I want to say about the material list and textures.. In our three-dimensional project, we can use different colors and textures on various elements in a practical way. It is necessary to look at it. When we go to the current material list, there are a limited number of materials (with sub-values such as feature-enhanced, reflection, transparency, shine against light, enlightenment). If we can reach the textures more practically, we can use the textures that we find appropriate and decide in our project I think it will be more efficient later (if we add the material properties). My views on objects such as jambs, railings, and terrain added to 6.0100 are as follows. came, I'm thinking, could it be more practical with a slightly more flexible method? In addition, we can't see the real colors from the dialog that opens where we want to select the material for the railings without closing the dialog. In İdeRENDER, the same is the case in the list of material editors. Finally, the comfort of our İdeCAD Architecture should increase rapidly.. Thanks to everyone who contributed..

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Mr. Bolvadinim, some improvements will be made to textures in 6 versions. For example, I want to reach the material editor and decide on new materials without leaving the wall settings dialog. Likewise with other material defined object dialogs. We will make arrangements that will speed up the use and increase the comfort of work, such as the folder layout in the texture list can be added like wood-granite-ceramic, and each picture can be found faster than its own folder. We will also consider your needs and suggestions within these studies. As soon as possible, I will prepare training videos for the use of railings and jambs and add them to the forum. Then I think the railings will not be difficult :) good work, respect...

"Arzu Dural Gök":5bzr8emx" said:
Thanks for your comments and suggestions Mr. Bolvadinim, some improvements will be made to textures in 6 versions. For example, I want to reach the material editor and decide on new materials without leaving the wall settings dialog. Likewise, from the object dialogs where other materials are defined.We will make arrangements that will speed up the use and thus increase the comfort of work, such as the folder layout in the texture list can be added like wood-granite-ceramic, and each picture can be found faster than its own folder. As soon as possible, I will prepare training videos for the use of railings and jambs and add them to the forum. Then I think that the railings will not be difficult :) Good work, respect...
You are wonderful, Mrs. used, when used correctly, where they add depth to every style of design. In this respect, textures have a very important place for designers. When choosing textures, the categorized texture archive and partial access to this archive are very important. This issue was really important. I am very pleased that you made these determinations. Thank you..

Object duplication in the Z Range.. Hello.. In order to activate the works in perspective or 3d working planes with duplicate object on the facade surface of the coatings in the sections (decorative siding print coating etc.) It would be appropriate to add the Z ) dialog. I added +Z dialog in addition to the screenshot (X,Y) in order to explain the Object duplication situation in the Z Range more clearly.

Hello. First of all, I hope that 2010 will be a good year in which all your hopes come true, and I wish you all the best.... I want to add jambs, skirting boards, borders, plaster boards, gutters, railings etc. to my old projects. I can't use the new possibilities.. I tried this on multiple archive projects, I always got an error message. It doesn't happen in projects, it only happens in old projects..

Mr. Bolvadinim, we congratulate your new year and wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous year. I can answer your question as follows: Profiles created in each project are added under project profiles in the settings/profiles dialog. This means they were created within that project and will be used in that project. To use it in other projects, the profile must be added to the archive. For example, let's draw a profile and enter the polygonal profile (skirting) command from the right-click menu. The profile dialog will open and will be placed in the skirting folder under the project profiles. At this stage, you can select copy or move in the drag and drop section, give a name to the archive in the archive section and save your new profile to your own private archive so that you can use it in your other projects. As you can see in the picture below, I opened an archive file named bolvadinim and copied my profile named poligon44 into that archive. You can open n different folders here and access whatever you want in any project. To use the sample profile library we prepared in beta version: C:\Program Files\ideCAD Architecture 6\database you will see ideCAD.mdb file. Cut/paste this file under C:\Program Files\ideCAD Architecture 6\database\ArchitecturalSections. Then open a new project or upload a project made in versions earlier than 6. When you look at your profile list, you will reach the archive folder named ideCAD. When drawing skirting boards, plaster boards, balustrades, etc. using profiles, the relevant profiles will appear in the dialogs of those objects. You can see the picture below for this. When you enter the skirting command and open the settings dialog, you will be able to use the bolvadinim folder we created for you and the profile named polygon44 under it, as well as the folder that we copied as ideCAD.mdb.

good luck, it's going to perfection 6.01 I downloaded the architecture, I'm checking it, it's very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back