ideCAD 6.0011

levent

Hello there; After the analysis, the location of the center of stiffness is shown incorrectly. When trying to open another perspective screen while a perspective screen is open on the 3D screen, the other perspective screen goes black. It is fixed when you click on it with the mouse. Good work

Mr. Levent, I think this happens when curtains are modeled as shells. When I modeled the curtains as rods, the center of rigidity came out at its normal place. Report this situation to ideYAPI (I also reported it) and they will fix it in the next update. But it is not a fatal situation, if we do not model the curtains as shell, this situation does not occur.

Hello, We're going to fix this issue with the Curtain acceptance modeling. For now model curtains as rods in your project. Thank you for your interest... Hakan Şahin ideYAPI

RELATED TO THE REPORT OUTPUT We should have the opportunity to get the results of Raft foundation static results and ground stresses separately in the report outputs. Because static results are very long and it is not necessary to take these printouts somewhere. but ground stresses need to be taken. Some municipalities specifically require summary reports of soil stresses on the foundation. even for these reports to be more understandable, base 2b should be drawn and polygons should be shown there to see which stress belongs where. You have separated the part that shows the max and m stresses, but you should also separate the stress summary part. When I look at the foundation on the 3d frame screen in the project phase, I think it helps to see the stresses while making the project (maybe there is this, but I may not have found it) 3. I don't know how you are doing it, but I don't know how you are doing the ground tension while defining the foundation. In cases, it takes time to continuously delete the slab edge and to extend the length or define the axle to enlarge the ampatage. instead, it would be much easier to enlarge or reduce the existing slab edge by pulling with a command such as stretch. Or an object trimming method can be used as we enlarge and shrink polygon columns. 4. As the basis, the schematic pattern plans should also be in the report outputs. and when receiving a report, we can be asked which floors we want the sematic form plan of. because it is unnecessary to draw similar floors over and over there. 5. Basically, additional reinforcements should be printed out as applied to the axles. Because if we remove the project in the current way, when the project implementer looks at the project, he does not understand in which direction or exactly where these additions should be. It takes time to make it understandable, to indicate the direction and to apply it. 6. When we take the foundation and formwork plans, it should be possible to take them automatically in sections. and sections should also be given elevations. 7. The geometry check should be activated as soon as possible. It is nice to have ts500 control in floorings. TS500 and regulation controls of all elements should be done under the control of bise.geometr and it should be given in summary form which elements provide which windings. 8. I do not expect a very large steel or wood program at the moment, but I expect you to be a program that makes a very high quality reinforced concrete calculation. so you should be able to do a heap calculation. I think the biggest reason for this is that people are now building penthouses on the last floors of their buildings. On this floor, the reinforced concrete calculation ends and the masonry calculations begin, because here, for example, the walls take the shear forces more. vertical and horizontal beams are used. and at least it should be able to make a wood account that can be used in the roof calculation here. because purlins, rafters and studs are used. Currently, we are making these calculations manually and we are trying to reflect the forces here to the system as much as the program allows. If the program makes these calculations, the errors to be made are min. will be lowered. 9th, we still have not had the opportunity to build a gradual foundation to meet the expectations. I wrote about our expectations regarding this issue under the title of gradual foundations. I know that you have been working intensively on colon application, so I will not say anything about it for now. I hope to see what we talk about in the future. good work....

"HakanŞahin":6l7fj7hx" said:
Hello, We will resolve this issue with curtain acceptance modeling. For now, model curtains as rods in your project. Thank you for your attention... Hakan Şahin ideYAPI
Modeling curtains as shell and rod in IDE Can you provide relevant information?

Hi, I was using 5.11, I downloaded 6.0011, I installed it from the site, but it gives a feature not found error even though it is plugged in.

Hello, update from version 5.511 to version 6 is paid. If you are using the program in Çorlu, you can contact me by calling our Istanbul office for the transition conditions. Best regards, Arzu Dural Gök 212 220 55 00

Back