ideca????

cemgul

Hello there. Have a nice day. I've been looking for a package program to give up my veteran autocad for a while, but I can't decide. I used the trial version of IDE Architecture 6. Frankly, I was not satisfied. At the beginning of the parts I don't like are the broken Turkish, although it is domestic production, then the necessity of drawing with one hand, the need to constantly search for buttons with the mouse in the menus to do something. There is also the fact that I can't get the section and view with the accuracy I want. As far as I can see, the second problem I mentioned was solved with the 7th version. There are other programs that I have mentioned as well. Let me ask you without further ado. If there are friends who have used Ide Architecture and other package programs, archicad, revit, allplan, adt etc.; Can they compare? Can they comment on the pros and cons? Thanks Note: I'm looking forward to the trial version of version 7.

Hello, First of all, welcome to our forum. We review each and every review posted on the forum one by one. In this way, we aim to draw concrete results for the future. In order to reach the result, we need concrete data. In this sense, we ask you to concretize a few issues. If some examples can be put forward, they will be positive references to later versions.
"cemgul":2kad82cg" said:
One of the parts I don't like is the broken Turkish, even though it is domestically produced,
In which words or texts do you see this situation in particular. You can show what should be done with a few examples by making a note. cemgul":2kad82cg"]. There is also the fact that I can't get the section and view with the accuracy I want.[/quote] We need a comparison for this, too. A drawing created by the program and another drawing created with the accuracy you want will suffice for an example...
"cemgul":2kad82cg" said:
the obligation to draw with one hand, the need to constantly search for a button with the mouse in the menus to do something.
I thought you meant the command line. The command line has been activated in our version 7. If you specify something else, you can elaborate a little more. Good work...

Hello, it seems to me that you started with a bit of prejudice. I think that your dissatisfaction is primarily due to the fact that you do not know how to use the program. You said you couldn't get a cross section with the accuracy I wanted. In order to get the section with the accuracy you want, you must first draw the building model correctly. If you draw wrong, you will get the wrong section. ideCAD's cross-sections and views are very accurate and conform to architectural drawing standards as other programs cannot provide ready-made. You can download a sample project at the link below and get its sections and views. You will see that you are wrong. If you are in Istanbul, come to our office or let us visit you and promote our program. If you are outside of Istanbul, let's promote remotely...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"cemgul":qrx1f9if" said:
Hello. Good afternoon. I've been looking for a package program for a while after giving up my veteran autocad, but I can't decide. I used the trial version of Ide Architecture 6. Frankly, I wasn't satisfied. I have to draw with one hand, I constantly have to search for buttons with the mouse in the menus to do something. There is also the fact that I can't get the correct section and view I want. As far as I can see, the second problem I mentioned was solved with the 7th version. , I couldn't get into the subject by connecting it properly anyway. can they? Thanks Note: I'm looking forward to the trial version of version 7

HELLO CEMGUL I understand İDECAD IR're REVIEW TRULY OR're USE .KULLANS'd BUSINESS: How much EASIER that ANLARDIN.BEN by HEM DRAWINGS, AND RENDER, I USE BOTH the CUT MAKING THE MOST GOOD AND FAST is .I in Revit, ARCHICED I USE TE .And PREFERENCES I İDECAD WAS YOU STRONGLY RECOMMENDED EDİYORUM: ) .GOOD WORK.

It is necessary to sit down and talk correctly so that we can help the program to develop. A lot of steps must be recorded until we reach the REVIT level. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO COMPARE WITH REVIT. I'm a member, I couldn't make any progress. Currently you are using Turkish version compulsorily. I do not understand French keyboard and Turkish keyboard. Different library elements do not work. Thanks to 8.0 version, Mr. Levent fixed the keyboard problem. I have difficulties in using Turkish keyboard. I kind of have to leave the PC one way. I did not understand the rendering part 5 times, I listened to the videos, they continued, they continued the videos. When we call, our colleagues try their best to help. It is necessary to declare the right ideas, as no one has the right to do so without speaking in an insulting manner without drawing too much oil. Mr. Ismail, what we can do is the management part, what are the shortcomings

Back