ide reinforced concrete

First of all, your basic data entry is wrong. -You gave 90 jeans. so it doesn't seem to be connected to the columns. Ignore the foundation thickness. The program will automatically download towards the bottom of the column. 3. Mark the floor as the elevator floor. I can't say anything about dimensions. It is recommended to model the elevator foundation as a face on the main raft without separately modeling it. N. YILMAZ

Hello, In case the curtain group capacity ratio is exceeded, the curtain dimensions can be enlarged, the number and diameters of curtain head reinforcements can be increased, and improvements can be made in the carrier system to reduce the effects on the curtain. In addition, some determinations and suggestions for data entry in the project are as follows; -one. In the basement, both curtain groups are given the same name. P08-P10 curtain group will be PG2. -There is a rigid basement in the project. I recommend choosing the two-load calculation method in Analysis Settings.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-2. The elevation of the P103 curtain in the basement is not compatible with the other elevator curtains. I recommend modeling the raft foundation flat without the hoistway.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Non-rigid 1st basement In the Static/Reinforced Concrete tab of the properties of the basement curtains on the second floor, it would be appropriate to select the "subbasement/curtain that does not continue to the upper floor" option. -I recommend performing the analysis according to the "Superstructure interactive solution" option in the Analysis Settings/Foundation-Ground tab. Good work

Back