I lost the toolbar on the left

muratzongur

Hello, first of all, I apologize for opening a topic for this, maybe it is a very simple situation, but even if I delete the program and reinstall it, it does not want to come back :D How is a reset or reopening process on this issue? I would be glad if you help. Thanks in advance for your help. Version 8.62

* Switch to the classic menu first * Right click anywhere on the screen in the classic menu where there are commands and icons. * Click the tick at the beginning of "change" in the list that appears. * so the left toolbar will appear. If you wish, you can switch to the ribbon menu again. See attached picture. N. YILMAZ

"muratzongur":18jhsrce" said:
how is the reset or reboot process in this regard? I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance for your help. Version 8.62
Run the program by holding down the left ctrl+shift key. "Registry(registered)" is displayed. ) login settings are cleared". Click OK on the message.

Thanks for your answer actually I'm trying to free up space because all my effort is stuck on a 15'6 screen When I said I wanted to make the visual buttons smaller as in the photo you shared, the left one disappeared and that's why I haven't opened the program for 2-3 days, anyway, when I open the view part, there is a section with simple color changes such as windows visuals as a skin, office xp, and frankly, I couldn't find the section you call classic.

"HakanŞahin":1di4b04n" said:
"muratzongur":1di4b04n" said:
how is a reset or reopening process in this regard? I would be glad if you help. Thanks in advance for your help. Version 8.62
Run the program by holding down the left ctrl+shift key. A message will appear on the screen as "Registry login settings cleared". Click ok on the message.
:ugeek: thanks, short and quick solution. Thank you very much for all the messages. So my other question would be: I have the training videos shared by the company piece by piece, so I watched old-new mixed videos on youtube, but I passed those parts. Does anyone know of a training presentation for advanced level or just have a recommendation for 3d architecture?

You probably have a problem with your video card's settings or your video card itself. That's what it looks like in the picture we sent. I am also using a 15.6 screen, the screen is as in the picture. I'm also posting the picture of the transition to the classic menu.

Back