I have a problem when I want to install ideCAD 8 version

good day.. I am using idecad 10 version, but I have projects that I need to do performance analysis with idecad 8 version. I have a problem when I want to install idecad 8 version. When it is installed, it does not analyze, it only produces a 3 page master plan and that's it for the report... I need your help..

Re: idecad 8 version not loading Hello, Your problem is not fully understood. Are you unable to analyze your project in version 8? If so, please attach the ideCAD project file you are having trouble with, let's examine it.

yes, levent bey, idecad does not perform linear performance analysis in 8.62 version. it gives an error as file not found ( retrofit preview png was not found)

"behra sayan erşan":188k1qy8" said:
yes levent bey idecad does not perform linear performance analysis in version 8.62. it gives an error as file not found ( retrofit preview png was not found)
Could you attach the IdeCAD project file you are having trouble with? If you are experiencing the problem in all projects, the files may have been deleted in the program installation folder. To solve the problem; -Close the program. -Delete the ideCAD Static 8 folder completely under the C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ folder. -Download and install the Ver 8.62 version again from the link below. [url ]https://portal.idecad.com.tr/portal/tr/kb/articles/8-62-architecture-ve-static-s%C3%BCr%C3%BCmleri-i%CC%87ndir[/url]

Back